* (w/ Erika Mishima)
Digi-Egg Digivolution Chart
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Naozumi Takahashi (Adventure 02/Kizuna), Kaori Ishihara (Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)|
(En:) Paul St. Peter (Adventure 02/All-Star Rumble/Kizuna)
Wormmon is a Larva Digimon. It has a timid, cowardly personality. Just like Veemon and the others, it's a descendant of an ancient species, so it is able to perform special Armor Digivolutions, but since Wormmon is powerless when by itself, it can't possibly match up to larger Digimon. However, by armor digivolving with the power of the Digi-Eggs, it is able to manifest unbelievable power. Also, it is said that in order for the fragile larva to grow into a powerful imago, Wormmon will one day digivolve into a Champion overflowing with power. It can definitely be said that it is a Digimon who has hidden potential for the future.
- Sticky Net (ネバネバネット Nebaneba Net?): Spits out the threads of a tough, adhesive net, completely restricting the opponent's movements.
- Silk Thread: Spits out stiff threads that are as thin as a silk thread but as pointed and sharp as a needle.
- Silk Thread Attack
- Silk Thread Gather
- Random Roll
- Worm Tail
- Worm Wheel
- Worm Scratch
- Worm Hang
- Petite Tackle (Petit Tackle): Tackles with its small body.
- Thread Punch: Hits the enemy with a blob of silk extended from its mouth.
- Rundown Roll: Flips into a ball and hops into the air to whip the opponent with its antennae.
- Worm Jump: Spins into a ball and rams enemy.
- Spin Sting: Drills the enemy with its spinnerets.
- Thread Clump Drop: Encases a midair opponent in webbing, making them fall to the ground.
- Flip Attack
- Spiked Smash: Spiked Smash.
- Spin Sting
- Spinning Body Slam
- Worm Drill Clash: Dives down at the enemy, drilling them with a spike of webbing protruded from its mouth
- Dynamic Thread Uppercut: Uppercuts the opponent with a blob of silk extended from its mouth.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
- 2.3 Digimon Tamers
- 2.4 Digimon Frontier
- 2.5 Digimon Next
- 2.6 Digimon World 3
- 2.7 Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
- 2.8 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.9 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.10 Digimon Rumble Arena
- 2.11 Digimon All-Star Rumble
- 2.12 Digimon World DS
- 2.13 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.14 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.15 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.16 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.17 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory
- 2.18 Digimon Battle
- 2.19 Digimon Masters
- 2.20 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.21 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.22 Digimon Links
- 2.23 Digimon ReArise
- 3 Notes and references
Wormmon's design draws influence from the bagworm moth (Megalophanes viciella) and silk worm (Bombyx mori). It is a small green caterpillar with a pair of long antennae and ten legs with pink claws. Like a real insect, Wormmon possesses the ability to adhere to surfaces and is also able to generate silk from its purple mandibles. It has a black band resembling a Dark Ring around its abdomen and two pink spines on the end of it.
- Wormmon (ワームモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Worm. Possibly a reference to both the term applied to various lifeforms and computer worms.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
Digimon Battle Spirit
Some Wormmon are at the Fortuneteller Village and the Autumn Leaf Fair during both the DigiDestined's visits. During a flashback to Zoe Orimoto's life after moving, she comes across a keychain that is Wormmon-shaped.
Digimon World 3
Wormmon is only available as a White Rookie Card with 1/3.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
A Wormmon is in the Train Garage.
Wormmon digivolves from Budmon and can digivolve to Stingmon, Kuwagamon, Kabuterimon, Togemon, and Woodmon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
A Wormmon is found in the Forest Path and requests the Hero find them something they can use as a Fishing Rod. After the Hero finds the item further in the Forest Path and gives it to Wormmon, Wormmon uses it to create the Fishing Rod, gives it to the Hero, and then joins the City. Wormmon joins the meat fields and tells the Hero what their Digimon's favourite foods are.
Wormmon is a Nature Neutral type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Kokomon and Motimon and can digivolve into Stingmon, Kuwagamon, Kabuterimon, and Devimon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Wormmon appears as the last opponent in Jungle City's first tournament, then reappears in Dark City. He belongs to the darkness specialty. He has 550 HP, 300 circle attack, 250 triangle attack, and 170 circle-seal attack. His support card lowers opponent attack -100 then draws 1 card.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon World DS
Wormmon can be found in the Steamy Jungle and can further digivolve into Stingmon depending on its stats.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Wormmon is #043 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Technical-class Insect/Plant species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and a weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 116 HP, 123 MP, 72 Attack, 73 Defense, 62 Spirit, 51 Speed, and 25 Aptitude. It possesses the Thunder Sign 2 and Lucky Medal 1 traits.
It dwells in the Resistor Jungle.
Wormmon can be hatched from the Forest Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Wormmon is #040, and is a Rookie-level, MP-type, Insect-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and a weakness to the Fire element. It possesses the Confusion Protection and Saving Skill traits.
It dwells in the Chip Forest.
Wormmon can be hatched from the Yellow Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Wormmon is a Plant Free Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Yokomon and can digivolve to IceDevimon, Kabuterimon, Kuwagamon, Stingmon, and Waspmon. Its special attack is Sticky Net and its support skill is Nature Spirits which increases damage from Plant skills by 15%.
In Complete Edition, Wormmon can also digivolve to Hudiemon, but you must clear "Hacker's Memory" storyline.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory
Wormmon is #064 a Plant Free Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Yokomon and can digivolve to IceDevimon, Kabuterimon, Kuwagamon, Stingmon, Waspmon, and Hudiemon. Its special attack is Sticky Net and its support skill is Nature Spirits which increases damage from Plant skills by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (Manga)
Wormmon is an obtainable mercenary Digimon. It digivolves into Stingmon at LVL 11, JewelBeemon at LVL 25, and GrandisKuwagamon at LVL 41. There is also a version of Stingmon that can Jogress with ExVeemon to become Paildramon.
Wormmon can digivolve to Stingmon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Notes and references
- 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- Digimon Adventure 02, "Genesis of Evil" 
- Digimon Adventure 02, "If I had a Tail Hammer" 
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, "Our Memories" 
- All forms are compatible with DW:EVOLVE except FlameWizardmon through the Digi-Egg of Courage, Bucchiemon (Green) through the Digi-Egg of Kindness, and Kongoumon through the Digi-Egg of Destiny.
- Serbian dub