WereGarurumon Sagittarius Mode is a Beast Man Digimon. It is a form that acquired "Sagittarius", mobility equipment that makes up for the agility that it lost when it digivolved from Garurumon. It has gained firepower, in addition to high-speed movement and the ability to fly thanks to the Sagittarius' booster function. Its loyal personality hasn't changed, and it has developed into a more reliable battlefield professional that rescues its master in any predicament. It lures its target into battle situations that it specializes in.
- Kaus-slugger: A sharp blade emitted from the Sagittarius that heads toward the enemy while forming an arc.
- Alnas Shot: A double laser cannon that accurately picks off the enemies vitals.
- Kaiser Nail: Cuts the opponent to pieces with the sharp claws on both of its hands.
WereGarurumon Sagittarius Mode is a bipedal beast resembling a werewolf with light blue fur, a white underside, dark blue tiger stripes, and magenta claws. It has four pairs of mechanical blades on its back which can be positioned using tethers or detached. It wears ripped blue jeans with a spiked knee-pad on the right leg and a normal one on the left, a bracer attached to an arm sleeve on its left arm, brass knuckles, and a dog tag around its neck.
- WereGarurumon: Sagittarius Mode (ワーガルルモン：サジタリウスモード)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise. Some American English media leave out the colon whilst some Japanese media leave out both "Sagittarius Mode" and the colon.
- En: Werewolf.
- Ja: Garururu (ガルルル?), the onomatopoeia for a wolf's growl.
- Sagittarius constellation, as well as the kanji used for Sagittarius (機翼?) translating to "machine wing".
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure:, "The Unbeatable Blue Sagittarius" 
- Digimon Adventure:, "Activate, Metal Garurumon" 
- Digimon Adventure:, "The Gold Wolf of the Crescent Moon" 
- ADVENTURE:」Gabumon and Yamato Epic Evolution! Wargarurumon: Sagittarius Mode
- Kaus refers to three stars in the constellation Sagittarius, Kaus Borealis (λ Sagittarii), Kaus Media (δ Sagittarii), and Kaus Australis (ε Sagittarii) respectively. It is derived from the Arabic qaws (قوس), meaning "bow".
- Alnas comes from Alnasl, also known as γ² Sagittarii, a 3rd-magnitude star that forms the tip of the arrow in the bow of the constellation Sagittarius. It is derived from the Arabic al-naşl (النصل), meaning "arrowhead".
- SHODO DIGIMON
- Digimon Adventure: