WereGarurumon is an Animal Digimon. It digivolved from Garurumon and became able to walk on two legs. It lost its speed due to becoming bipedal, but became a Commando Type Digimon with stronger offensive and defensive power, as well as developing a tactical nature. Its kicking techniques, which it unleashes using the leg strength it inherited from Garurumon, are quite strong, so its jumping ability contends for first or second place among other Digimon. Also, it is rich with loyalty, and has a reliable nature, faithfully executing its mission if its master gives it an order.
- Wolf Claw (Kaiser Nail): Cuts the opponent to pieces with the sharp claws on both of its hands.
- Garuru Kick: Strikes with a powerful kick.
- Blow Hard (Baldy Blow)
- Garuru Kick (円月蹴り Engetsugeri?, lit. "Circle Moon Kick"): Kicks the enemy while doing a backflip.
- Fox Fire: Breathes out an intense blue flame.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Adventure tri.
- 2.4 Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
- 2.5 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 2.6 Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
- 2.7 Digimon World Data Squad
- 2.8 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.9 Digital Monster D-Project
- 2.10 Digimon World
- 2.11 Digimon World 2
- 2.12 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.13 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.14 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.15 Digimon World DS
- 2.16 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.17 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.18 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.19 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.20 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.21 Digimon Battle
- 2.22 Digimon Masters
- 2.23 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.24 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.25 Digimon World Championship
- 2.26 Digimon Links
- 2.27 Digimon ReArise
- 2.28 Digimon New Century
- 3 Notes and references
WereGarurumon is a bipedal beast resembling a werewolf with light blue fur, a white underside, dark blue tiger stripes, magenta claws and dark blue-tipped blades. It wears ripped blue jeans with a spiked knee-pad on the right leg and a normal one on the left, a bracer attached to an arm sleeve on its left arm, brass knuckles, and a dog tag around its neck.
Its Bandai art depicts it with a bushy tail while it has no tail in its Toei art.
- WereGarurumon (ワーガルルモン)
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
WereGarurumon is a Variable which deals damage to one enemy.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The WereGarurumon card, titled "Kaiser Nail", is a Rank 4 card which teaches a Digimon the Kaiser Nail technique. Kaiser Nail deals Vaccine-type damage to one enemy.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon World Data Squad
WereGarurumon is a digivolution in Gaomon's galaxy once the following requirements have been met:
- Unlocked Garurumon.
- 1000 HP.
- Opened 20 treasure chests.
- Defeated 15 Nature Spirits Digimon.
- Defeated 15 Metal Empire Digimon.
- Attacked 50 times.
Digital Monster D-Project
WereGarurumon is one of the Snowfield Ultimates.
WereGarurumon is not present in the released version of Digimon World, but the game contains scrapped code for the "Moon Mirror" item which digivolves a partner Digimon to WereGarurumon. However, because WereGarurumon's 3D model data is not present, this causes the resulting Digimon to be invisible and unplayable, and may crash the game.
Digimon World 2
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The WereGarurumon card is #039 and is an Ultimate level Ice-type card with 1820 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Wolf Claw": inflicts 670 damage.
- "Blow Hard": inflicts 500 damage.
- "Moonsault Kick": inflicts 0 damage, and counters attack.
Its support effect is "Add number of DP Cards in DP Slot X100 to own HP."
Digimon World Re:Digitize
WereGarurumon digivolves from Gaogamon, Garurumon, and Leomon, and can digivolve to MetalGarurumon, MirageGaogamon, and ZeedGarurumon. If the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
A WereGarurumon in Bony Drive asks the Hero to get it SkullGreymon's Skull Ring, as it likes really flashy items. After the Hero gets it from SkulGreymon and gives it to WereGarurumon, WereGarurumon joins the City. WereGarurumon joins the advanced item shop, and sells Ultimate level digivolution crystals.
WereGarurumon is a Hand-To-Hand Vaccine type, Ultimate level Digimon. It digivolves from Garurumon, Kyubimon, and Gaogamon, and can digivolve into MetalGarurumon, Jijimon, MagnaGarurumon, and Leopardmon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
WarGarurumon (Blue) is #214, and is an Ultimate-level, Speed-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 217 HP, 238 MP, 127 Attack, 102 Defense, 103 Spirit, 115 Speed, and 55 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 4, MotherEarth4, and Quick 3 traits.
WarGarurumon (Blue) digivolves from Garurumon and can digivolve to MetalGarurumon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to WarGarurumon (Blue), your Digimon must be at least level 35, with 4500 Beast experience and 170 speed.
WarGarurumon (Blue) can be hatched from the Nature Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
WereGarurumon is #138, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and a weakness to the Water element. It possesses the Sleep Guard, High Speed Evasion, and Challenger traits, and has the special skill Rock Split.
It dwells in the Palace Laboratory. When defeated, it can drop the Spirit of Light.
WereGarurumon digivolves from Garurumon and can digivolve into MetalGarurumon or AncientGarurumon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into WereGarurumon, your Digimon must be at least level 27 with 120 attack, 140 speed, and 70% friendship.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
WereGarurumon DigiFuses from Garurumon and Leomon, and can DigiFuse to MetalGarurumon with Garurumon and Gabumon, to Merukimon with Prairiemon and Ogremon, and to AncientGarurumon with Mammothmon, Vajramon, and Chirinmon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
WereGarurumon is an Earth Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from Ogremon, Gaogamon, and Garurumon, and can digivolve to MirageGaogamon, MetalGarurumon, and MetalGarurumon (Black). Its special attack is Wolf Claw and its support skill is Feral Pulse which increases Speed by 15%.
In the Complete Edition, WereGarurumon can also digivolve from Strikedramon. WereGarurumon can de-digivolve to Lobomon after both Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory have been completed, provided a Lobomon has been raised in Hacker's Memory.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
WereGarurumon is #215 and is an Earth Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from Ogremon, Gaogamon, Garurumon, Lobomon, and Strikedramon, and can digivolve to MirageGaogamon, MetalGarurumon, and MetalGarurumon (Black). Its special attack is Wolf Claw and its support skill is Feral Pulse which increases Speed by 15%.
WereGarurumon digivolves from Garurumon and can digivolve to MetalGarurumon. It also has a card digivolution in which it can digivolve to Omnimon instead. An alternate version can digivolve to CresGarurumon.
WereGarurumon digivolves from Garurumon and can digivolve to MetalGarurumon and Baihumon. Another version of WereGarurumon digivolves from a Garurumon that digivolved from itself, then to WereGarurumon, and then into AncientGarurumon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon World Championship
WereGarurumon digivolves from Gaogamon, Garurumon, and Gatomon, and digivolves into MetalGarurumon with 40 Data AP and 20 Battles, or digivolves into ZeedGarurumon with 16 Battles 50% wins and 2 egg-reverts.
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- Digimon Adventure, "WereGarurumon's Diner" 
- Digimon Adventure, "Prophecy" 
- St-751: 80% Winning Percentage!
- Ta-1: Ultimate Evolution by the Power of the Net!!!
- DT-31: Omnimon
- Digimon Masters
- Digimon Adventure:, "The Unbeatable Blue Sagittarius" 
- Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- Serbian dub
- Digimon Adventure Tri Memorial Book
- ADVENTURE:」Gabumon and Yamato Epic Evolution! Wargarurumon: Sagittarius Mode "Then, in response to Yamato and Takeru's refusal to give up, Wargarurumon updates!"
- Digimon Encounters
- Cantonese Digimon Adventure dub (translated as Beast Person Garurumon, note the lack of the suffix 獸 for Digimon)
- This attack retains its original name of "Kaiser Nail" in Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon Battle, and on ST2-15: Kaiser Nail.
- This attack is named "Moonsault Kick" in Digimon Digital Card Battle and "Half Moon Kick" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- This attack is named "Howling Blaster" in Digimon World Championship.
- Digimon World DS