|Type||(Ja:) Holy Beast|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Masafumi Kimura (Tamers)|
(En:) Michael Sorich (Tamers)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-826, Dα-587|
(En:) Bo-286, DM-029
Vikaralamon is an Animal Digimon. It is the "Pig" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Ebonwumon. As a follower of Ebonwumon, it is an observer-type that gazes on everything from the outside without ever losing its broad smile. Although it has a special skill of sleeping with its eyes open, it soon comes to light that it is sleeping due to its intense snoring and the grinding of its teeth. The wheel of light that it spews from its mouth is called the "Bao Ran" (宝輪 Bǎo Lún?, lit. "Treasure Wheel"), and its effect differs depending on its color; a blue Bao Ran captures the opponent, a yellow Bao Ran is able to have things placed on it by taking the shape of a disk, if one passes through a green Bao Ran, their wounds are instantly healed, and so on, as there are several variations.
- Bao Ran (宝輪 Bǎo Lún?, lit. "Treasure Wheel")
- Fusion Ball (Súkara): Bores through the opponent with a red Bao Ran.
- Boar Bog: Regurgitates black sticky goo from its mouth.
Vikaralamon is a giant, round boar Digimon with thick fur, three toed feet, and large tusks with gold tips. It has three red horns on its forehead, bonji on its brow ridge, and silver markings on its brow and behind its eyes.
- Vikaralamon (ヴィカラーラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Data Squad
Two injured Vikaralamon are under the care of Cherrymon and a group of Nyokimon after they and a group of Digimon had been attacked by Akihiro Kurata and a group of Gizumon-XT. Cherrymon had spread its fog through the forest to allow them to escape. As the members of DATS help look after them, the Bio-Hybrids show up and try to finish off the group of injured Digimon though DATS defeat them and protect the group.
Vikaralamon are common enemies found in Oil Refinery 3.
Vikaralamon is card 6-260.
Vikaralamon digivolves from Boarmon.
Notes and references
- This attack is named "Fusion Ball" in Digimon Battle.
- This attack retains its original name, spelled as "Sukara", in Digimon Battle and on Bo-286 and DM-029.
- Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "The murderer of a Brahman, stealer of gold, or drinker of wine, goes to the Súkara (swine) hell; as does any one who associates with them."