Fusion Fighters/United Army
Mimi Tachikawa (Adventure:)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Kinoko Yamada (Adventure/02/tri./New Century), Ai Nagano (Frontier)|
(En:) Mari Devon (Adventure/02/tri.), Melodee Spevack (Frontier), Dave Mallow (Data Squad)
Togemon is a Vegetation Digimon. It has the appearance of a gigantic cactus. It can store nutrient data within its body, and can even survive for a long time in the empty desert areas. What it's thinking usually can't be understood at all by trying to discern it from its facial expression, as it spends most of the day staring off into space. However, once Togemon is angered, that expression changes completely, it starts getting violent, and it becomes unable to settle down. According to one theory, Togemon was originally a "Plant Weapon" used when a Vademon that was discovered and captured near a certain country's "Area 51" invaded the planet, and was said to have started advancing toward every strategic base. However, as usual, Togemon's mysterious behavior has turned the truth into a mystery. Also, its connection to the rumor that Vademon was born from the "seed of a plant" is currently being studied.
- Needle Spray (チクチクバンバン Chikuchiku Banban?, lit. "Prickly Bang-bang"): Spins around and shoots thorns at the foe or further hardens the thorns on the end of its arms and bang-bang strikes the opponent.
- Lightspeed Jabbing (Mach Jab): Closes in at the speed of light to jab the enemy multiple times.
- Coconut Punch (Coconuts Punch): Rains hits on a foe like falling coconuts.
- Needle Spray
- Coconut Upper: An Uppercut version of Coconut Punch.
- Coconut Counter: Takes cover behind another Digimon and surprise attacks the enemy, jumping out and punching it as it approaches to attack.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Adventure tri.
- 2.4 Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
- 2.5 Digimon Frontier
- 2.6 Digimon Data Squad
- 2.7 Digimon Fusion
- 2.8 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.9 Digimon Next
- 2.10 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.11 Digimon World 2
- 2.12 Digimon World 3
- 2.13 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.14 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.15 Digimon World DS
- 2.16 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.17 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.18 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.19 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.20 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.21 Digimon World Championship
- 2.22 Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- 2.23 Digimon Battle
- 2.24 Digimon Masters
- 2.25 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.26 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.27 Digimon Links
- 2.28 Digimon ReArise
- 2.29 Digimon New Century
- 3 Notes and references
- Togemon (トゲモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
Digimon Data Squad
A Togemon appeared in the Real World and befriended Hayase Harris's daugther, Minnie Harris. Togemon helped Minnie by attacking her Father's Boxing opponents. During its fight with Gaomon, it grew very large. Gaomon digivolved to Gaogamon and with greater effort and energy he managed to defeat it and revert it back into a Digi-Egg.
Digimon Savers 3D: The Digital World in Imminent Danger!
After Agumon, Gaomon, Lalamon, and Calumon get off the Roller coaster they were riding in the Digital World they see a Togemon get turned into data after which it is absorbed by Armageddemon. After GeoGreymon and Gaogamon defeat the Armageddemon, the Togemon is revived.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
A Togemon was fighting a Tankmon on the Battle Stage in the Net Game World.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Togemon appears as first opponent in Wiseman Tower Battle Arena. She uses the "Spiky Deck".
The Togemon card is #084 and is a Champion level Nature-type card with 800 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 30 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Needle Spray": inflicts 380 damage.
- "Coconut Punch": inflicts 250 damage.
- "Fast Jab": inflicts 170 damage, and sets the opponent's attack to 0.
Its support effect is "Boost own Attack Power +100."
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
A Togemon runs the training gym in Asuka Server's West Sector. Togemon is also available as a Green Champion Card with 14/14.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
The Hero finds a Togemon in Server Cemetery who is looking for its friend Veemon who had gone missing after Togemon stated Veemon's new attack "lacked something", which angered Veemon. Togemon asks the Hero to find Veemon, and the Hero finds Veemon in Noise Storm. After explaining that Togemon only wanted to help Veemon get stronger Veemon realises its mistake, though is too embarrassed to return and decides to return to Togemon after getting stronger. The Hero agrees to fight Veemon to help it get stronger, though Veemon is defeated, after which it joins the City. After Togemon learns this, it is impressed that the Hero managed to defeat Veemon, and Togemon fights the Hero as well to see just how strong they are but is also defeated. Togemon then joins City as well, joining the gym, and visits during the afternoon, giving the Hero a Ginseng every day.
Togemon is a Nature Data type, Champion level Digimon. It digivolves from Gaomon, Palmon, and Aruraumon, and can digivolve into Lillymon, Mamemon, and LadyDevimon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
Digimon World DS
Togemon digivolves from Palmon at level 18 with 80+ Friendship, and can digivolve into Lillymon at level 33 with 90+ Friendship. Togemon also appears at Packet Swamp after you have defeated ShogunGekomon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Togemon is #106, and is a Champion-level, Attacker-class, Insect-Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Lightning element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 166 HP, 166 MP, 108 Attack, 96 Defense, 67 Spirit, 71 Speed, and 35 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and Critical 2 traits.
It dwells in the Palette Amazon.
Togemon can be hatched from the Insect DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Togemon is #080, and is a Champion-level, HP-type, Tank-class Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and a weakness to the Fire element. It possesses the Poison Guard and Rich traits, and has the special skill Rock Split.
It dwells in the Label Forest. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Togemon.
Togemon digivolves from Palmon and can digivolve into Lillymon or Blossomon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Togemon, your Digimon must be at least level 17 with 50% friendship, but only once you have revived Togemon.
It can be hatched from the Forest Striped Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Togemon is a Plant Data Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Gaomon, Palmon, and Lalamon and can digivolve to Pumpkinmon, MachGaogamon, and Lillymon. Its special attack is Needle Spray and its support skill is Poison Thorns which gives all attacks a 10% chance to poison.
In Complete Edition, Togemon can also digivolve to FanBeemon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Manga)
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Togemon is #118 and is a Plant Data Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Gaomon, Palmon, Lalamon, and FanBeemon, and can digivolve to Pumpkinmon, MachGaogamon, and Lillymon. Its special attack is Needle Spray and its support skill is Poison Thorns which gives all attacks a 10% chance to poison.
Digimon World Championship
Togemon digivolves from Palmon with 20 InsectPlant AP, and can digivolve to Lillymon with 60 InsectPlant AP and 10 battles. It can also digivolve from Tentomon and Floramon, and can also digivolve to Piximon and Deramon.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure, "Togemon in Toy Town" 
- Digimon Adventure, "Flower Power" 
- Ponchomon." : "it is rumored that when a Togemon has died due to unforeseen circumstances, it will become a
- Digimon Encounters
- This attack is named "Knock out Fist" in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
- This attack is spelled "Light Speed Jabbing" on St-10 and named "Togemon Jab" in Digimon Frontier, "The Odd One Out" .
- This attack is named "Chikuchiku Banban" in Digimon Adventure 02, "Shurimon of the Wind"  and "Togemon Punch" in Digimon Frontier, "Save Everyone! Evolve Tunomon" .
- This attack retains its original name of "Coconuts Punch" in Digimon Battle.