Titamon is a Shaman Digimon. The titan of revenge Titamon was born from the hatred of the Digimon defeated by the Olympos XII in battles over the sovereignty of the Digital World. It holds the alias of "One-man squad" ("One-Man Division") and is treated as if it was a legion despite being a single being because it is able to instantly summon a mighty host. Bearing the inexhaustible energy of its hatred within its gigantic body, it runs through the battlefield seeking the heads of the Olympos XII. Its large arms are covered in a multitude of skulls, and the skulls are all data of the power it has stolen from the enemies it has defeated so far. As its gigantic sword "Zanjinto" (斬神刀 Zanjintou?, lit. "Beheading God Sword") is a bone sword carved from SkullGreymon's bones, the hatred filling the sword makes a low growl.
- Soul Core Attack (魂魄芯撃 Konpaku Shingeki?, lit. "Soul Core-attack"): Swings the Zanjinto so that it slides through the opponent's armor and body, reaching their DigiCore unhindered and chopping it up. If the opponent takes this technique head on, they'll never be able to recover.
- Phantom Blade (幻刃無痕 Genba Mukon?, lit. "Phantom-blade Unscarred"): Eviscerates the opponent with the Zanjinto, causing them to fall into a hallucination that they are being harrowed even after the blade is pulled out, so that they don't stop suffering until their spirit dies.
- Underworld's Call (呼応冥神 Koou Meijin?, lit. "Pact with Nether-god"): Summons shades based on the skulls on both of its arms, which overrun the enemy's forces as an undead legion.
- Titamon (タイタモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
Titamon is a Hand-To-Hand type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from Zudomon and SkullGreymon and can DNA Digivolve to Omegamon Alter-B with MetalEtemon. If attempted before defeating the Enforcer, this will instead result in a DNA Digivolution of Omnimon Zwart. Mega level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Titamon is an Earth Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 18 memory. It digivolves from Cyberdramon, SkullGreymon, and Digitamamon. Its special attack is Soul Core Attack and its support skill is Haymaker, which increases the chance to Critical Hit by 15%.
In Complete Edition, Titamon also digivolves from Phantomon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Titamon is #257 and is an Earth Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 18 memory. It digivolves from Cyberdramon, SkullGreymon, Digitamamon, and Phantomon. Its special attack is Soul Core Attack and its support skill is Haymaker, which increases the chance to Critical Hit by 15%.
A Titamon attacks Dianamon and manages to absorb most of its data, which causes it to de-digivolve into Lunamon and gain amnesia. Lunamon is able to get away and eventually returns to Titamon through a dark portal after having searched for its memories with Lopmon. Lunamon asks Titamon if it can help it get to the Moon, as that was the only thing it remembered, though Titamon just states it will finish it off once and for all and take the rest of its data. Lopmon arrives just in time and attacks Titamon, though its attacks do nothing. Lopmon warp digivolves to Antylamon, though its attacks still do nothing. Chihiro Tsukimori, remembering that Titamon had boasted about sucking Lunamon's data into its arm, tells Antylamon to aim its attacks at Titamon's arm and is eventually able to free the stolen data by leaving a crack in Titamon's arm. The data flows back into Lunamon, warp digivolving it to Dianamon, after which it defeats Titamon.
Titamon digivolves from Digitamamon.
Digimon New Century
Titamon digivolves from Digitamamon.
Notes and references
- This epithet is named "One-Man Army" in Digimon ReArise.
- Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
- Shingeki (芯撃? lit. "Core-attack") is a pun on Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin?, lit. "Advancing Titans").
- Famitsu: Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode, Illustrators interview!, English translation by Garmmy