|The Bond of Hope! Haru and Gaiamon!! |
(Kibou no Kizuna! Haru to Gaiamon!!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) September 16, 2017|
(En:) October 14, 2019 (subbed)
|View on Wikimon|
Leviathan starts to turn humans into apps.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
No Appmon Searches in this episode. Only a description of Gaiamon is narrated.
Appmon Data Lab
"Is it a projection mapping?"
"Maybe it's a movie promo."
"Seriously? Then they're spending way too much money on it."
- - Some of the public's initial reactions when seeing Leviathan in its physical form.
- From the screenshots of the helicopter used for news reporting, the vertical stabilizer seems to vary in size and width. One shot also shows the helicopter without its red livery.
- Two women kneeling throughout the office scene would have a change in their dress color, as humans begin to drift towards Leviathan.
- Military equipment featured in this episode:
- When Leviathan screams around, all of the glass in the city broke into hexagon shapes, probably due to the principle that claims hexagonal patterns to be prevalent in nature due to their efficiency.
- This is the first episode not to feature any standard Appmons.
- According to one of the CGI team members of Appmon, it is the episode with the largest number of CGI shots in the series.
- The eye catch features Ouranosmon.