(テリアモン (Ｘ抗体) Terriermon (X-Antibody))
|Debut||Digimon Reference Book|
(September 26, 2019)
Terriermon X is a Beast Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. It can read the flow of the wind as well as fly in the sky due to the hair that grows in its ears, each of which possesses excellent sensory organs. Its "Gen Emerald" ear jewelry is linked to its twin, Lopmon X, allowing them to know of each other's location and status. Its synchronization with Lopmon has become even deeper. It has aerial walks with Lopmon X.
- Petit Twister: Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.
- Blazing Fire: Spews out a shot of superheated air.
- Double Typhoon: A mighty technique in which it performs its "Petit Twister" alongside Lopmon X's "Petit Twister".
- Fi-rost Typhoon: Breathes in air at the exact same time as Lopmon X and expels it as hot and cold air.
- Terriermon (X-Antibody) (テリアモン (Ｘ抗体))
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- Terriermon X (テリアモンX)
Name used by the official Twitter account.
Terriermon X was designed by Kagemaru Himeno.