Tekkamon is a Machine Digimon. It is a Digimon said to have been created by an evil hacker to destroy programs in response to the "Net Keeper" Giromon. It wears a mask made of iron, and glares at its enemies with sharp eyes. Just like a Mamemon, it's a small, Machine type Digimon. If you underestimate its power, you'll be defeated in a second with its sword.
- Electronic Blast Sword (斬電剣 Zandenken?): Cuts the enemy's configuration data in half with a sword that possesses terrifying sharpness.
- Skull Stand: Flicks itself as if it were a pachinko ball.
- Frag Bomb (Fragment Bomb)
- Slamming Skull
- MP Destroyer (Reverse Engineering): Lowers enemy's Attack and converts it into MP.
- Tekkamon (テッカモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (Ja:) Tekkamen (鉄仮面? lit. "Iron Mask").
Tekkamon first appeared as a mini-boss before SkullGreymon in the basement of Grey Lord's Mansion. Later he can be found in Colosseum Tournaments and the Back Dimension.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Tekkamon card is #125 and is a Champion level Darkness-type card with 1100 HP, needing 30 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "ElectronicBlastSword": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Skull Stand": inflicts 200 damage.
- "Frag Bomb": inflicts damage equals to own HP, but reduce own HP to 10 afterwards.
Its support effect is "Both players boost Attack Power +300."
Digimon World 2
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Tekkamon is #270, and is an Ultimate-level, HPtype-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 210 HP, 240 MP, 121 Attack, 115 Defense, 90 Spirit, 104 Speed, and 55 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, ThunderSign4, and Critical 3 traits.
It dwells in the Magnet Mine.
Tekkamon can also DNA digivolve from Tsuchidarumon and Thundermon, if the base Digimon is at least level 32, with 3100 Machine experience, and 195 attack. Tekkamon can DNA digivolve to Boltmon with Volcamon, to BomberNanimon with Mushroomon, or to Zanbamon with Kabukimon.