- I'm not sure what you mean. Boss characters don't have levels, right? Lanate (talk) 04:02, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I meant Dawn-Dusk.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 07:00, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me. Arg, we'll have to add this to the draft of game coverage formats--on that note, HerculesKabuterimon has what I consider ideal coverage for Digimon World 1, unless we already decided on a different format.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 18:25, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
Should I add the attacks finally depicted in Digimon Digital Card Battle? Both Curse Breath and Ground Zero Kai were shown there and that's been rather reliable before. See Imperialdramon for an example. CyberXIII (talk) 00:07, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Do they have official descriptions in-game? If not, could you post your proposals here first?Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 00:57, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
- From what I understand, the attacks don't have official translations, just animations that are consistent with the rest of the franchise.
What is wrong with saying he was a partner to Yuu Amano as Yuu was still part of Twilight at the time?
I get it that it's a stretch to call him partner for Nene.
In regards to Cursed Breath I agree with the editer, the context of the dubbed line is talking about how SkullGreymon's breath smells bad and it matches the previous localisation of Cursed Breath from Digimon World Championship. I think it should be considered they were referring to the different attack in this instance than the one in the Japanese analyser.Marcusbwfc (talk) 09:46, February 20, 2020 (UTC)
- So, in that case we'd need to review the DDC skits and make decisions based on the other attack descriptions used. I know during my perusal I saw that Gomamon also has a situation where the English attacks are likely intended to be separate from the Japanese attacks.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 13:51, February 20, 2020 (UTC)