According to those cards,
- Shoutmon+Ballistamon=Shoutmon X2
- Shoutmon+Starmons=Shoutmon + Star Sword
- Shoutmon+Ballistamon+Dorulumon=Shoutmon X3
- Shoutmon + Star Sword+Ballistamon+Dorulumon=Shoutmon X4
Should we change this?00:50, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Is it Shoutmon + Star Sword or Shoutmon (+ Star Sword)? Which does the actual card say? Lanate (talk) 07:05, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- It's the symbol used on the anime description pages. We can change it back if you want, or change it to x.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 07:31, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- It's fine, it's just that stuff you can't easily type is something I'd rather avoid in section headers. Lanate (talk) 08:02, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
Shoutmon X2 Forms
If we don't have an official name for this, we shouldn't claim it's a separate Digimon, and if it is a separate Digimon, we certainly don't assume it has the same attacks as normal Shoutmon X2.
- Followup—It's not a separate form. We don't consider Zenjirou+Rare Star Sword a Digimon form, nor do we consider Shoutmon + Digimon Slingshot one. They are never actually Xrosed, so I'm calling it as simply "wielding" or teaming up.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 03:39, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- The url is "shoutmonx2", so yeah.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 07:51, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Also, Soukoukyouka Keitai, which is also in Ballistamon's profile, is misspelled as Kyoukasoukou Keitai (Enhanced-Armor Form) in Shoutmon X2's profile. I corrected it, but I even checked both of the profiles to see if Digimon Web had too, and they didn't. So, we should check if the anime ever uses it.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 02:45, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
Is Shoutmon + Star Sword a real Digixros? At least for me, it is just Shoutmon wielding the Star Sword (since the sword needs a wielder to attack) and anyone can wield it, even humans. 18.104.22.168 14:33, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. There are even cards of it, and it is listed as a DigiXros in the Super Digica Taisen game. In the anime, it is even called out as a DigiXros.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 15:09, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Super Digica Taisen attacks should be treated differently
Because they are so different from normal techniques, and usually follow the "Blast"/"Storm" format, I think we should treat them as video game attacks (especially since the card game is part video game, anyway). Basically, a different header, listing those attacks.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 05:10, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I understand what you mean, but most of these SDT-exclusive attacks contain "Blast" and "Storm", while Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon and Shoutmon X2 use mostly the same attack as bandai profile (dictionary) and anime. That's why I believe the "Slasher" (not Blaster) for Shoutmon X4 is not SDT-exclusive. Is there profile description other than Bandai's also using Crusher? K.Hayes 05:34, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- The asahi profile does. link.
- Actually...wikimon says that Shoutmon X4 uses "Crusher". Can anyone provide a card scan where it uses "Slasher"?Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 14:49, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
In this form, Shoutmon X4 gains two extra legs and becomes equipped with an arm-mounted cannon. One of the bonus movie clips in Super Digica Taisen: Blastmon Challenge is the DigiXros video of Shoutmon X4B.
I just edited this page with new info, but the links to Shoutmon X5B and X5S (which I added) are red as in "page doesn't exist", but the "page" is actually a section on the same article. Is it a glitch? Anime... PAAWAA!!! 22:25, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Erg...the thing is, we only keep these together because of our "same name" policy. I suppose we could say that the X- bit is different from a mode variation, but we'll have to do a lot of link cleanup.
- Yeah, if you want to then go ahead.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 06:17, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I think we should have kept that way. Because I don't think "being too long" is a reason to split a Wikia page. Wikia is full of long pages, like the list of areas in the Digital World. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 22:19, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
So, it has official bandai art. Its still called shoutmon in the anime, and evolves the same, but xros wars also merges maturation with evolution so i could understand treating it as a link between shoutmon and omega (yaaaaay...). Do we want to treat it as an evolution, or say that it didnt grow a full quanta, and is simply like miko mode/demon cloaked, which also have bandai art?Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 13:27, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm inclined to view it as more of a miko mode/demon cloaked unless there's a DW:EVOLVE that shows Shoutmon > Shoutmon King > OmniShoutmon. Lanate (talk) 04:52, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
I found this on the list of Digimon Talk page but Digimon Collectors counts Shoutmon King as a different Digimon with the kanji シャウトモン(キングVer.) and here is a Shoutmon King card http://digimoncollector.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%28%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0Ver.%29EX Marcusbwfc (talk) 03:37, August 18, 2018 (UTC)