https://i.imgur.com/7yOLIr9.jpg This is the card in English, where it's called "Bamboo Grass Punch". However, Wikimon leads me to the card being a Bandai Asia card (and I guess is using a direct translation, rather than what the card actually states). Digimon World Data Squad/Digimon Encyclopedia has the attack as "Leaf Punch", which as a USA game, would superceade a Bandai Asia card. It does state 2012 though, which is 5 years after DWDS anyway. Marcusbwfc (talk) 04:18, August 17, 2018 (UTC)
Okay so after looking after literally everything - I cannot find a source for "Animal Nails". I have found-
- Digimon World Data Squad
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- Digimon World Championship
- Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
All of those video games refer to it as "Animal Nail".
- Digimon Frontier: The episode with the Pandamon has him calling no attacks. Heck, he doesn't use any attack period. No Digimon Analsyer was shown for him.
- Digimon Fusion: The episode with Pandamon, again - uses and calls no attacks. It was then I figured it was probably a Digimon Fusion Digimon Analsyer at the end of an episode. Pandamon DOES indeed show up - however it is shown as "Animal Nail". Not plural. Which you can see here. https://i.imgur.com/OFOQHTm.jpg
From what I could see, no cards have it plural either but it's difficult to know what cards were dubbed. Point is - I find no evidence of the attack being plural.Marcusbwfc (talk) 04:52, August 17, 2018 (UTC)