Lopmon should be able to digivolve into Turuiemon!
It is clearly obvious that Lopmon has a variety of common characteristics to Turuiemon and it is common sense that there should be the option of Lopmon to digivolve into Antylamon (Data) without the need to go through the virus stage (Wendigomon)or the Armor stage (Prairiemon) but yes through the clearly visible and understandable champion level stage which would be Turuiemon. Why don't I edit this myself? To tell you the truth, I am not very familiar with parser functions and I would ask anyone out there to change it, PLEASE! As a huge fan of Lopmon I would like to see its digivolution line to be absolutely correct! Thank you!Bunnydigimonlover 14:18, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
- No, it's not more correct than Gabumon > Turuiemon for example. Please read DW:EVOLVE, the infoboxes are only for story-based digivolutions.Ryo205 14:54, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, Ryo205, but Lopmon > Turuiemon is more correct than Gabumon > Turuiemon even as an example. Turuiemon acts as another counterpart to Gargomon as its Rookie form, Lopmon acts as a counterpart to Terriermon. In fact, Gabumon has no resemblance to Turuiemon at all in comparison to Lopmon. If I go to the Digivolution Referance Page would I be able to discuss this more in depth and be satisfied? Or am I not able to edit anything whilst signed up for this very purpose? I know it is not shown in the stories but yes in the english version cards. I do not mean to offend any policies but yes i would like Lopmon to have the chance to digivolve into Turuiemon as it should be. :)Bunnydigimonlover 15:29, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
- It's exactly as correct as Gabumon > Turiemon or Turuiemon > WereGarurumon, since Turuiemon has only ever appeared in the card games where it has multiple, equal evolution paths (ex: Hawkmon, Strabimon), and no piece of fiction has ever linked it to Lopmon.(ಠ_ೃ) Bully! 16:20, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
It was never offically said that Turuiemon was Lopmon's true champion form. In Digimon Masters, it is said that soon they will show Lopmon's true uncorrupted digivolution line, so we will just have to wait and see.
- I have always thought of Lopmon's uncorrupted Champion Form as Turuiemon, so please have that as a Possible Digivolution for Lopmon, please. I was so angry when I saw this had been removed!! User:Madarame 15:52, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Please go ask wikia if you want to create a fanon wiki, Madarame. This wiki is not the place for that.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 20:37, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Unblock the article or at least update info about his appearance in Digimon Xros Wars.
- No. For additions to locked articles, you need to make a draft of what you want added, then an admin will add it once its copyedited.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 07:18, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, for the information. (Higbeadd000) P.S I just saw episode 34 of xros wars and i can't believe lopmon died for the third time in a row. Poor Lopmon, everyone seems to want a piece of him.
- Ergh, I used "American English" because I didn't have the patience to figure out if Blazing Fire should dominate over Blazing Ice as a localization. If Blazing Ice wins out, American English is used because we try not to do something like Blazing Ice (Blazing Ice) but need to differentiate that the name's used in American English media. Lanate (talk) 20:33, May 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. So we need to figure out which name was used in the anime first, right? Wouldn't that be in Tamers?Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 15:53, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
Spotlight Digimon Quest
Lopmon: "Splendid. Let's go for a walk, shall we?"