- He isn't listed on either of the official sites. Does he actually follow them around?Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 01:57, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Dorulumon + Starmon
Should we do something about the digixros between Dorulumon, Starmon and the Pickmonz that happened in episode 18.
- We will, but it will be named "Dorulumon + Starmons", similar to "MailBirdramon + Golemon".(ಠ_ೃ) Bully! 06:02, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
I think this may look randon, by some one please update both Xros Heart and Twlight, with Nene joining Xros Hearts, and that three red monitormon join Xros Heart as well
- This page already lists that Monitamon are members. If you'd like to add to the story synopsis of the joining, go ahead and put up a draft.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 17:01, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
I find the image of this character to put on the page tell me if it looks good. Alphonse123
Sparrowmon After Burner
What's the source? I mean, I know it's a legitimate manga-exclusive Digimon (I just found a picture of it); but where's the source? G-SANtos
- Chapter 7 of the Digimon Xros Wars manga. Page 33. Lanate (talk) 20:46, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll see if I can find the name of the chapter and ask to add Sparrowmon AB to the Digivolution Reference. G-SANtos 21:05, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
Can we still consider him as Xros Heart member? When I watch the program, there was no Xros Heart badge under him unlike Sparrowmon. I thought it was a mistake but it happen twice, during with Deputymon and Shoutmon.
- He is listed in the DigiXros scrollbar, and his Bandai art is Xros Heart-style.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 01:28, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
- The lack of badge may be because he doesn't travel along with them. G-SANtos 23:05, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't we add OmegaShoutmon somewhere on the page?Kiriha3 22:10, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
- He's neither a DigiXros or a new member. He's just Shoutmon.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 00:59, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
OK Kiriha3 00:22, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Chapter 11 just can out and apparently alot of digimon joined xros and some for blue flare in the time between 10 and 11. I going to be uploading pics that show all the digimon that joined.--Ovidkid 21:03, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Make sure to keep to naming standard. Honestly, since there are so very many of them, with barely any characterization, it might be best to handle them all as a grouped section (and image), with character sections for any that have speaking parts.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 02:06, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
Alright I just going to list them here first to make sure I didn't miss anyone.
- Shurimon and Peckmon mostly likely from Twilight
- Weddinmon and Shortmon mostly likely from Barga Army
- Mojyamon(? sitting with Bancholemon in XW-11-21-01.jpg) --Ovidkid 02:43, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
Where can I find the manga?
Can anyone give me some websites that have the Xros Wars manga?--Dragonfire333 19:51, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Here's where you can get the raw Xros Wars manga http://xrosraws.wordpress.com/ --Ovidkid 19:59, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
There has been a lot of other xroses to appear in the recent episodes. Has anyone been able to update? You have Shoutmon X7, a Cutemon Xros, etc
--Draccy 23:49, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Xros Heart stopped being an army in episode 30. Everything since then should be covered on Xros Heart United Army.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 23:57, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Xros Heart flag... Digimon icon?
You think this will be the Digimon franchise's (new) icon/representation? Like how they did for Sonic's, Mario's, and Yoshi's in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? :/ --Ethanthegamer (talk) 06:18, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
According to Rangermon on WtW, Ben Diskin said on Twitter that X Loader is now Fusion Loader and Xros Heart is Fusion Fighters. I can't find a link, but if we do, do we want to use Ben Diskin's Twitter as a source? I don't remember any confirmation of him being in the show. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 13:13, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm cool with it, as long as we discard it once we get more reliable sources.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 14:43, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
Okay so theyre now in Digimon Masters, except the general is... "you". as in, the player. It doesn't seem like Mikey Kudo exists here and tbh I'm not entirely sure who exactly the protagonist of Masters is supposed to be? based on looking at the new Gankoomon content, theyre the leader of DATS but that obviously doesn't make sense in the context of Digimon Fusion. So the protagonist (should we presume its just Marcus Damon?) is not only the leader of DATS, but is now the leader of the Fusion Fighters? so far they're going along with episode with MadLeomon and Mammothmon. Shoutmon wants to be Digimon King, and is friends with Ballistamon, the Starmons, and Jijimon. So basically I'm saying I'm confused on how we're supposed to cover this Fusion content. Also you can just casually go from DATS to the Fusion Green Zone, since that makes sense. Masters seems more like its set in the Manga universe than the anime one (then again, MadLeomon exits here)Marcusbwfc (talk) 07:11, February 26, 2020 (UTC)
- I thought the protagonist was one of the DATS members.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 13:20, February 26, 2020 (UTC)
- The protagonist initially is basically Masaru, Tohma, or Yoshino, depending on which the player chooses as an avatar, but at some point they added some of the Adventure kids. Maybe they already have them all, I don't know.
- And the world of Masters seems tgo basically be a mashup of every anime series. You have DATS, File Island, Green Zone, the subway station from Frontier. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have areas from Tamers or if they eventually add areas from Appmon. Actually, I think I've already Masters screenshots of the Tamers Digital World, complete with that Real World data globe thing floating in the sky. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 15:56, February 26, 2020 (UTC)
- All 8 adventure kids are in there as playable. The footage I saw names Kari as "Hikari" (the Myotismon content), but the Masters wiki seems to indicate her full name there is Hikari "Kari" Kamiya. It certainly is a mishmash universe now since it started (and is still mostly based on) Data Squad. I think generally the playable versions of the Adventure kids would count as "non canon" avatars/cosmetic etc, as the new Gankoomon content I watched on YT had the person using a Mimi avatar, and their avatar was trying to recruit Gankoomon to DATS, so I suppose that means the base is still one of Marcus, Thomas, Yoshi, or Keenan (unless hes later like the anime) even if you swtich to an Adventure character. (Unless the implication is the Adventure cast count as DATS lol) Still, this means that one of the three, in Digimon Masters, (or DATS itself), is considered the general of the Fusion Fighters army in Masters. They aren't using Mikey, and we have episode 1 having happened so far. Since Dorulumon is playable, I'd presume they'll be putting in quite a bit of Fusion storyline content. At least up to when they fuse X3. Also I remember they have unused models of Greymon 2010 and MailBirdramon, so they're probably coming.Marcusbwfc (talk) 01:27, February 27, 2020 (UTC)