- Seems a good idea, but is the map visible enough to be acceptable? I remember seeing a speech bubble covering part of the map, or is there another map that I didn't see? Anime... PAAWAA!!! 13:25, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, it's the best we have, so it has to be acceptable.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 14:35, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- We should also have an image of the Digital World from the anime, two scenes show it before being broken. Since the anime and manga Digital Worlds are a little different, I think it would be interesting (or obligatory) to have images from both depictions. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 15:01, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- What's our plicy on Opening screenshots naming? We should have the Seven Kingdoms image from there. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 15:06, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, it's the best we have, so it has to be acceptable.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 14:35, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Being Japanese, it's pretty easy to pick out what kana they used if you listen.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 23:29, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Why does it say that there are seven lands when there are nine lands here? ФХромчик 06:16, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Two of them aren't real "Lands". It's...a thing.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 06:52, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
isn't prison land part of the bagrapandemonia, just like how hell's field is part of bright land?DalekSupreme13 02:43, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Possibly, but they're not very clear on it. It seems to be parallel to the other Lands.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 15:24, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
There's two of them. One (manga) is in Jupiter Zone, and another (manga) is the eighth Kingdom. Theoretically speaking the anime one was in Jupiter Zone before the Lands were created, but it's never explicitly. Either way, do we want to have two Bagra Pandaemonium sections, or have one having a main link to the other? Anime... PAAWAA!!! 03:05, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Wasn't the manga one just called Bagra HQ?Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 08:48, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Two Corridor Zones?
Corridor Zone has been listed twice. Is that because the anime and manga versions are different?
What's "ereuestou" in Ereuestou Zone? Isn't that romanization for "rest"? -Reynoman
- No. It doesn't correspond to any English word that I know of.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 06:13, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe it's not from an English word. What about other languages? Not everything needs to be English (only the most part). Paildramon's Esgrima (Sting Strike on English versions) is Spanish (though "esgrima" is also a Portuguese word). G-SANtos 15:25, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- The best things I could think are ridiculos: "LS Island" and "LS Tower". "Eruesu" could be "LS", and "Tou" is Japanese for both "Island" and "Tower" (but with different kanji). But both names are absurd and totally IMPOSSIBLE to be correct, so we must keep searching or wait more info. G-SANtos 19:33, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- ...hm. LS might work, given all the Shoutmon stuff, and "tou" could also mean "sword", which fits with "Supada/Spada". The only problem is that none of the other zones have used Japanese words as Japanese words—the closest was "Shinobi", which was still presented in katakana and has become an English word by now. From the videos, the Zone appears to be very varied in biomes....honestly, I think we'd have to get more direct information on the Zone, like maybe an image of its Code Crown or a specific description of the area itself.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 21:32, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- There's a second problem: All other Zones used only one word for it's name (Green, Lake, Sweets, River), so I'm not sure "LS 'tou' (insert a translation here)" could work. G-SANtos 22:11, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
Well, what if "eruesutou" does mean "rest"? Maybe Eruesutou Zone (or Rest Zone) is a place where both Digimon & humans are always sleepy. Who knows what it'll be? -Reynoman
- It doesn't, because that would be "resuto", not "eruesutou".Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 22:48, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
This needs to be copyedited, most of all (tons of past tense and misspellings), but it also needs to be checked for false info (like saying that the Green Zone Code Crown started off in MachLeomon's possession). Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 22:28, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Apparently the ones I submitted were in my own words. Are you saying that I should retype the info here in a Sandbox section. Rtkat3 (talk) 10:10, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
What is wrong with this revision
- Note: This topic has been closed. Do not add to it. Modifying this discussion without prior admin approval may result in a vandalism warning.
- Dude, post a link to the revision instead of copying the entire article here: That just lets the talk page unneccessarily large.
- Anyway, the revision includes speculation, like the claim the Green Zone became part of Dragon Land, and Sweet Zone became part of Gold Land. Before you say "How would they arrive there any other way?", Dorulumon explicitly travels between Zones before joining Xros Heart, so such a thing is not unheard of.
- Kryten has already explained the XHUA forming. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 13:19, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry to open an old can of worms but if I can put in my one cent, Can I ask this?
When Dorbickmon was informing the citizens of Dragon Land that Xros Heart/Fusion Fighters would be executed, was not the Village of Light/Smiles shown? Does that not suggest that Forest Zone (Green Zone) became part of Dragon Land?
Also when the United Army were in Honey Land and they visited Zamielmon's "Amusment Park", the second attraction "Small Mountain" (Japanese)/"Volcano Lava Land" (English) highly resembled Magma Zone. Is it farfetched to say, it could have been Magma Zone?
Also what is shown of Gold Zone seems to highly resemble the area that the United Army and the Gold Pirate Crew were fighting at. Olegmon states he was from Gold Zone. Does that not suggest that Gold Zone became part of Gold Land?
I would guess that it is highly likely that Jungle Zone (Forest Zone) became part of Honey Land but that is more a hunch of anything, I admit. Given the presence of Stingmon and Lilamon, not to mention Kokuwaon, Kunemon and Woodmon who were shown to be Jungle Zone residents. Also HoneyBeemon are among the residents of Jungle Zone and which Digimon are members of the Bagra Army in the Wood-Spirit division in Honey Land? Mushroomon is Woodmon's rookie form so the presence of such in Honey Land is not strange. It is only Floramon and Tanemon who were not seen or who do not have any members of their digivolution lines in Jungle Zone. But that is still 6/9-7/9 accounted for in both Jungle Zone and Honey Land. Does that not suggest that Jungle Zone became part of Honey Land?
I would guess that it is possible that Disc Zone, Ninja Zone and Sweets Zone became part of Gold Land but that is more of a guess than certainty and I would have no proof beyond that Lunamon, Coronamon and Spadamon appear in Gold Land. But once again, I admit that this is only a theory without solid evidence (Disc Zone, Ninja Zone and Sweets Zone becoming part of Gold Land that is).
As for the formation of the Xros Heart United Army/Fusion Fighters United Army (I presume XHUA stands for Xros Heart United Army? Sorry if I am wrong.). From what I understand, there has been a view expressed that the Xros Heart United Army was formed in Vampire Land symbolised by the birth of Shoutmon DX. Is it more accurate to say that the original formation of Shoutmon DX symbolised Taiki/Mikey and Kiriha/Christopher truly uniting for the first time? Unlike the previous occasions where despite teaming up, it was only because of an enemy that required both their efforts but afterwards they would go their separate ways e.g. against SkullKnightmon and (DeadlyAxemon/Axemon)/SkullKnightmon Mighty Axe Mode/(DarkKnightmon/AxeKnightmon) in Jungle Zone, against the Bagra and Twilight/Midnight forces in Dust Zone, as well as against Tactimon in Sword Zone. In Dragon Land, neither team (Xros Heart or Blue Flare) were strong enough to take down Dorbickmon on their own initially, so they had to team up out of necessity. In the end however, it was Blue Flare's power in the form of ZekeGreymon that was able to outclass even UltimateDorbickmon/Dorbickmon Darkness Mode Two's power. Yes, after Dorbickmon's defeat the flag changed to one combining the emblems of Xros Heart and Blue Flare but at that point that only symbolised that they were not opponents to one another. Yes, Nene suggested they form one big team. While Taiki was all for it, Kiriha had reservations even if he chose not to voice them then. The expression on his face, after Nene asked for his answer to them joining up as one team showed he was not entirely comfortable with such. Even while working together in Dragon Land, there was a lot of argument between Taiki and Kiriha about how to deal with the various difficulties they encountered in dealing with the Fire-Fury army. That carried on over into Vampire Land. Kiriha agreeing to put his faith in the plan to use the White Lopmon to rescue MetalGreymon and take down NeoMyotismon was him essentially giving the idea of them (Nene, Taiki and himself) as one team a test. That test proved successful (in his eyes) as it resulted in the formation of Shoutmon DX, who was able to defeat NeoMyotismon Darkness Mode One (with Beelzemon destroying the Dark Death General's remaining matter). When they left Vampire Land, they left now united and not as two temporary allied forces. So would it be more accurate to say that they became United Army when they were leaving Vampire Land after having destroyed NeoMyotismon?
Note: I did look though the edit history to find the edits and summaries relating to this. I was looking through the talk page because there were questions I wanted to ask but found that someone else had been asking similar questions.
- You are correct Jdogno, those are all far-fetched, do not suggest that the Zones became the Lands, and are guesses without certainty or evidence.
- As for the Xros Heart United Army, it's already been demonstrated that it was created when the article said it was -- specifically the joint flag appears, meaning the Digital World itself recognizes the existence of the joint army. Do not change it. If you continue to make tendentious edits, you will be banned once again.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 02:53, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
"You are correct, those are all far-fetched, do not suggest that the Zones became the Lands, and are guesses without certainty or evidence.": What about with Forest Zone becoming part of Dragon Land? Jungle Zone and Magma Zone becoming part of Honey Land? And Gold Zone becoming part of Gold Land? How are those examples (Forest Zone, Jungle Zone, Magma Zone, Gold Zone) with their explanations far-fetched, not suggesting that the Zones became part of the Lands, as well as guesses without certainty or evidence?
"As for the Xros Heart United Army, it's already been demonstrated that it was created when the article said it was -- specifically the joint flag appears, meaning the Digital World itself recognizes the existence of the joint army.": Just because the Joint flag appeared does not mean they were a joint team just then. All that was recognised was that they were not fighting against each other then but were not necessarily united as one either.
"If you continue to make tendentious edits, you will be banned once again.": What do you mean by "tendentious"?
- "Highly resemble" != Proof, and the highly is subjective.
- They're flying under the same flag, therefore are united.
"'Highly resemble' != Proof, and the highly is subjective.": What do you mean by "!= Proof,"?
"They're flying under the same flag, therefore are united.": They did not start acting it until at the very earliest Shoutmon DX was formed, if not after NeoMyotismon (Darkness Mode One)'s destruction, at the very latest once they were leaving Vampire Land. The first Land they arrived in once they had already become United Army was Honey Land. To say the first Land where they were acting like a united team from the start (when they arrived there) was Honey Land.
I looked up the word. What I am trying to ask is: How am I considered to be tendentious?
- != means "does not equal". In your opinion, the Lands highly resemble the Zones. That's not proof, so is not worth discussing on a wiki.
- Your opinion on whether or not they were acting as a united team is, once again, your opinion. The XHUA as an entity clearly exists by the end of Dragon Land, as is recognized by the fundamental physics of the Digital World. Drop it.
- You are, as you have been for several years now, trying to force your interpretation of the anime onto the page, despite multiple editors supplying multiple pieces of evidence as to why your version is flawed. You are using blatantly disingenuous and biased rhetoric to attempt to wiggle your interpretation in. That's tendentious editing. In addition, instead of constantly asking "why X?" when X was just explained, try and figure it out on your own. Your antics are very boring, Jdogno.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 06:45, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
The Village of Light/Smiles is part of Forest Zone. The village appeared in Dragon Land with its Sunflowmon inhabitants shown to be residing in it. Therefore if the Village of Light was part of Dragon Land then is that not proof that Forest Zone became part of Dragon Land?
The volcanoes in "Volcano Lava Land" looked exactly like ones seen in Magma Zone including the shape of the lava flows. Is that not proof that Magma Zone became part of Honey Land?
As I stated before: "Given the presence of Stingmon and Lilamon, not to mention Kokuwaon, Kunemon and Woodmon who were shown to be Jungle Zone residents. Also HoneyBeemon are among the residents of Jungle Zone and which Digimon are members of the Bagra Army in the Wood-Spirit division in Honey Land? Mushroomon is Woodmon's rookie form so the presence of such in Honey Land is not strange. It is only Floramon and Tanemon who were not seen or who do not have any members of their digivolution lines in Jungle Zone. But that is still 6/9-7/9 accounted for in both Jungle Zone and Honey Land. Does that not suggest that Jungle Zone became part of Honey Land?"?
The cliff face that the United Army and Golden Pirate Crew were fighting at the bottom of on the beach looked exactly like the cliff faces seen in what was shown of Gold Zone. Olegmon states he was from Gold Zone. Does that not suggest that Gold Zone became part of Gold Land?
"The XHUA as an entity clearly exists by the end of Dragon Land, as is recognized by the fundamental physics of the Digital World.: What do you mean by the "fundamental physics of the Digital World"?
- If the Village of Light is identified as such in Dragon Land, we can mention that a portion of Forest Zone was incorporated into Dragon Land. We're not told that the Lands are composed of the Zones in their entirety, so we could very well have portions of Forest Zone in other Lands.
- The Magma Zone similarity is your own interpretation, and does not count as evidence.
- The Jungle Zone residents are your own interpretation, and do not count as evidence.
- The Gold Zone similarity is your own interpretation, and does not count as evidence.
- The flag of the Xros Heart United Army appears at the end of the Dragon Land arc. By definition, this means that the Xros Heart United Army exists as an entity at that time, whether everyone is getting along or not. All of your talk about Christopher "not really feeling united" is your own interpretation, and does not count as evidence.
- This has run around in circles for long enough. I'm closing the topic.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 17:37, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
What is wrong with this revision?
- For the same reasons they were removed in the last several times. Lanate (talk) 03:01, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
I just want to note this:
The mountains surrounded by mist or fog appear in Forest Zone and Dragon Land. During Nene's flashback of her learning as much as she could about the weaknesses of the Fire-Fury Army as well as the location of the Xros Heart Digimon, she was shown speaking with two Sunflowmon at what looked like the edge of the Forest where Shoutmon X2 defeated MadLeomon (OrochiMode) in Forest Zone. That forest seems to be located right next to Dragon Falls. Does that not suggest that those portions of Forest Zone became part of Dragon Land?
Manga Notes: Locations
Chapter 1 -Mushroom Village has an underground temple that contains the Abyss Truffle -Breezy Flower Garden connects the Village of Smiles and Mushroom Village, is is one of the zone's landmarks
Chapter 3 -Snow Zone has floating glaciers and is the Digital World's coldest zone -Its mostly wastelands, but has mountains and forests as well
Chapter 6 -Sweets Zone: "The Sacred Land of Sweets" -Buildings are made of cakes and the ground is made of sweet cream -There are "Teacup Baths" filled with red tea
Chapter 7 -The whole Zone is essentially part of ReverseWeddinmon -The residents are not used to battling, so they surrendered immediately -Digital Space contains fragments of Zones that have been destroyed
Chapter 8 -Rain Zone: "The Land of Downpour" -It seems to be nothing but water with crystals jutting out -DarkKnightmon's Palace has a bridge that leads to Ornismon's perch -Dark Crystal Palace contains Digimon kept within chrysalises and a winding path that stretches between them
Chapter 11 -Corridor Zone: A rocky zone adjacent to the human world that contains a village with a church in it -Colosseum Zone -Study Zone -Factory Zone: A zone adjacent to the human world
Chapter 12 -The Bagra Army's HQ is surrounded by miasma -When a zone is "lost into Digital Space", the Code Crowns vanish along with the Digimon -The "Noise Data" in Digital Space corrodes Digimon who are not strong enough to survive there -Each Zone is separated by a "space-time wall," and the Zones move about within Digital Space, changing the distance between them. -The Bagra Army is researching methods to traverse Digital Space
Chapter 16 -The Bagra Pandemonium is within the Cloud Canyon of Jupiter Zone -There are large spires surrounding the Pandemonium, as well as a mountain range (seen in previous chapters) -When the Royal Knights were in the Realm of the Gods, the Bagra Army split the world into Zones
Chapter 19 -The Bagra Pandemonium is vaporized by Dynasmon's "Dragon Collider"
Chapter 20 -Yggdrasil's Server Tree seems to be within the Realm of the Gods, given the context of Bagramon's story -It may be worth checking out the DigiCode written on the stones outside the tree
Chapter "22" -Super Dimensional Space-Time surrounds both the human and Digital Worlds -It is different from the area between zones, but shares similar properties -Wizardmon is unaffected by the noise data due to the Xros Loader, is that because it is registered to him currently? -Homeostasis can traverse Super Dimensional Space-Time
Do with this what you will. I'd like to help improve the location pages, but I get overwhelmed by the organizational aspect of it. I much prefer gathering the information. Jmac28211 (talk) 05:49, April 13, 2016 (UTC)