|This article is about the 2020 Adventure: character. For for the 1999 Adventure character, see Takeru "T.K." Takaishi.|
|T.K. Takaishi |
(高石 タケル Takaishi Takeru)
|Appears in:||Digimon Adventure:|
|First appearance||"Tokyo Digital Crisis" |
|Actor(s):||(Ja:) Megumi Han|
|Known relatives||Unnamed Father|
Matt Ishida (older brother)
T.K. is a young boy with fair skin, blue eyes, and spiky blond hair. He wears a green hat that leaves a tuft of his hair out and has printed on the left side the logo of Tachikawa Computer in yellow inside a yellow circle. He also wears a striped shirt of many shades of green with short sleeves, brown shorts, yellow socks, and green and yellow sneakers. The sneakers have white soles and laces.
- Takeru Takaishi (高石 タケル)
Japanese name used in Digimon Adventure:. Officially romanized in the official site.
- (Ja:) Takaishi (高石?). Japanese surname that means "tall stone". "Ishi" is shared with "Ishida".
- Ja: Takeru (タケル?). A Japanese masculine name. With Yamato, it is a reference to Yamato Takeru.
- T.K. Takaishi
Name used in the American English release of the Digimon Card Game.
- T.K.. Derived from the two consonants present in both "Takeru" and "Takaishi".
- The logo on T.K.'s hat appears to match the logo for Tachikawa Computer, but the letters T.K. may be a reference to his nickname in the English Dub.
- T.K. is the only human in the main cast whose voice actor voiced a previous incarnation of them. Megumi Han voiced Takeru "T.K." Takaishi in the Digimon Adventure PSP game.
Notes and references
|Main characters:||Tai Kamiya | Matt Ishida | Izzy Izumi | Sora Takenouchi | Joe Kido | Mimi Tachikawa | T.K. Takaishi | Kari Kamiya|
|Digimon:||Agumon | Gabumon | Tentomon | Biyomon | Gomamon | Palmon | Patamon | Gatomon|
|Allies:||Leomon | ElDradimon | Lopmon | Komondomon|
|Antagonists:||Argomon | Ogremon | Devimon | Eyesmon | SkullKnightmon | Millenniummon|
|Other characters:||Yuuko Kamiya | Other characters|
|See also:||Digimon | Network | Real World | Digital World | Digivice: | List of episodes|