Submarimon is an Aquatic Digimon. It armor-digivolved through the power of the "Digi-Egg of Reliability". It swims freely around the ocean, and the techniques unleashed in underwater battles are no match for it unless they're also from a considerably Aquatic Digimon.
- Oxygen Torpedo (Oxygen Homing): Discharges super-compressed oxygen.
- Submarine Attack: Assumes a distance while underwater, then instantly accelerates and performs a ramming attack while spinning the drill on its snout. In Digimon ReArise this attack can be used on land.
- Submarine Attack (Aqua Vulcan): Fires water beams at the opponent from its drill.
- Hydro Jet
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.2 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 2.3 Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
- 2.4 Digimon Fusion
- 2.5 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.6 Digimon World 3
- 2.7 Digimon Masters
- 2.8 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.9 Digimon ReArise
- 2.10 Digimon Accel: Ultimate Genome
- 3 Notes and references
Submarimon is a fish-like submarine with a long drill-like horn resembling the tusk of a narwhal (Monodon monoceros). Behind its face are yellow ear-like flaps. It has a pair of fins and below its plated jaw are gridded yellow patterns with a purple underbelly behind it. It has stubby back mammalian legs with three claws. On its back is a cockpit that allows anyone to ride and pilot it.
- Sabmarimon (サブマリモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- (Ja:) Submarine (サブマリン Sabumarin?).
Name used in American English and some Japanese media.
- (En:) Submarine.
Digimon Adventure 02
D-3 Version 3
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Submarimon card, titled "PF DM Seijitsu", allows Armadillomon to digivolve to Submarimon during battle.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Submarimon card is #176 and is an Ice-type Partner card with 850 HP, 0 DP, and 0 DP bonus. Its special effect reduces the opponent's attack power to 0, and its support ability is "Discard two cards from opponent's Online Deck. Draw one card."
Digimon World 3
Submarimon can be summoned at any dock once the player obtains the Digi-Egg of Sincerity. Submarimon will ferry the player across the ocean between certain docks, but must be piloted along the correct path. However, Dolphmon, Gesomon, and Divermon will often attack Submarimon while it is swimming.
Sabmarimon is card 6-373.
Digimon Accel: Ultimate Genome
Submarimon digivolves from any Rookie Digimon if it doesn't fulfill the requirements for any other Champion Digimon. Submarimon digivolves to Chirinmon if it has between 0 to 5 Dark DNA data, 11 to 15 Aquan DNA data, and 20 Holy DNA data; to Cerberumon if it has between 0 to 5 Holy DNA data, 6 to 10 Aquan DNA data, and 20 Dark DNA data; to Piximon if it has between 0 to 5 Dark DNA data, 6 to 10 Holy DNA data, and 20 Aquan DNA data; or to Deramon if it doesn't fulfill the requirements for any other Ultimate Digimon. Submarimon can also DNA digivolve to Cerberumon with Togemon.
Notes and references
- Earlier in Digimon Adventure 02, Submarimon is also known as the "Guardian of the Seas".
- This epithet is named "The whirlpool of truth" in Digimon ReArise
- Submarimon's Armor level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game α. Submarimon is a Champion Digimon in Digital Monster Card Game.
- Digimon Adventure 02, "20,000 Digi-Leagues Under the Sea" 
- 2-048: Sabmarimon
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Adventure Cast List
- This attack is named "OXY Homing Missile" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.