Solarmon is a Machine Digimon. A Machine Digimon that appears to be a rare species of Machine-species Digimon. Among researchers, it is said to possibly be a mutation of Hagurumon, but the truth is a mystery. Due to its "Computer Kernel" generating heat, its body has become hot enough to cause burns.
- Solar Flare (Shiny Ring): Fires a burning gear and scorches the enemy.
- Soul Shocker (Sol Calor): Unleashes the heat of the sun.
- Little Burn: Explodes in a blaze of fire.
- Shiny Attack: Tackles the enemy.
- Shine Ball: Fires a small ball of flame.
- Shiny Tackle: A flaming tackle.
- Machine Attack (Kikai Attack): Inflicts a hard blow full of machine power.
- Solarmon (ソーラーモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Solar.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Solarmon card is #028 and is a Rookie level Fire-type card with 500 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Solar Flare": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Soul Shocker": inflicts 210 damage.
- "Little Burn": inflicts damage equal to own HP, but reduces HP to 10 afterwards.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Solarmon is #079, and is a Balance-class Machine species Digimon with a resistance to the Metal element and a resistance to the Water element. Its basic stats are 114 HP, 112 MP, 78 Attack, 72 Defense, 60 Spirit, 57 Speed, and 25 Aptitude. It possesses the Fire Aura 2 and Lucky Medal 1 traits.
It dwells on Proxy Island.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Solarmon is a Light Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Motimon and can digivolve to Clockmon, Geremon, Starmon and Meramon. It's special attack is Shiny Ring and its support skill is Full Functionality which prevents Sleep.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
A Solarmon hires Keisuke Amasawa to find out how it can get a glorious golden body, just like its boss - Guardomon (Gold). Keisuke and Solarmon then hack into the area that Guardromon guards, to intentionally get its attention. When it shows up, it is in no mood to talk as it has to deal with the hacker who just got into the system. Keisuke defeats it however, though when explaining why he was here, the Guardromon explains that it once used to be a Solarmon, so the Solarmon just needs to work hard and it'll eventually digivolve and gain a golden body too. The Solarmon is ecstatic to learn this, whilst the Guardomon is happy that a real hacker wasn't the one to get in, though states it'll need to work even harder to keep the area safe. The two then thank Keisuke, who then leaves.
Solarmon is #037 a Light Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Motimon and can digivolve to Clockmon, Geremon, Starmon, Meramon, Guardromon (Gold) and Golemon. It's special attack is Shiny Ring and its support skill is Full Functionality which prevents Sleep.
Digimon World: Next Order
Solarmon is a Fire Vaccine type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Gigimon and can digivolve into RedVegiemon, Birdramon, Meramon and Guardromon (Gold). If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Guardromon (Gold): "I used to be a Solarmon, just like you."
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Shiny Ring" in Digimon Links, Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon World: Next Order, and during battle in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory.