|Prior forms||Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon + Sparrowmon + Beelzemon (2010 anime)|
Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon + Sparrowmon + Beelzemon
Shoutmon X4 + Sparrowmon + Beelzemon (2010 anime)
Shoutmon X4B + Sparrowmon
Shoutmon X5 + Beelzemon (2010 anime)
|Partners||Fusion Fighters/United Army|
|Voice actors||(En:) Ben Diskin (Fusion/All-Star Rumble)|
Shoutmon X5B is a Composition Digimon. It is the "Pegasus-wargod Mode" (天馬武神形態 Tenbabushin Keitai?) formed when Beelzemon granted further power to Shoutmon X5, which incarnated from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, the Starmons, and Sparrowmon. Beelzemon's firepower has added to the full power of Shoutmon X5, who boasts of being unmatched either on land or in the air, boosting its fighting strength exponentially. This Pegasus becomes a galloping comet across the sky and makes sport of any kind of opponent with its godlike speed, and with its power, which should surely be praised as divine skill, it is like a wargod sent from heaven to destroy demons.
- Victory Blast (Burst Dash Stream): Cuts the opponent to pieces with "Burning Star Crusher", launches them with "Meteor Impact", and finishes them off with "Chaos Flare Cannon", pouring raging waves of bold moves on the opponent in a flash with a three-step wave of attacks.
- Meteor Buster Attack: Runs up to the stratosphere, then becomes a meteorite and rams the opponent, carving out a giant crater in not just them but also the land around them for several hundred meters.
- Meteor Impact: Concentrates all of its energy into its right fist, then drives it into the opponent from close range, reliably bringing them down.
- Chaos Flare Cannon (Chaos Flare): Fires a powerful shot from the Berenjena SDX, in a version of Beelzemon's "Oblivion Cannon" that has been empowered to the point that it can pierce through mountain ranges.
- Star's Blade Celestrike: Destroys the opponent with a hail of bullets as it sprints at them, then cuts them right in half.
- Burning Star Crusher: Cuts any opponent in two with a single stroke, even if they are moving about quickly.
- Three Victorize: Fires a beam from the "V" on its chest that sweeps away hordes of opponents in a single strike.
- Five B Victory (Five_B Victorize)
- Star Blade Combo
- 5B Vaporize
Shoutmon X5B is a variant of Shoutmon X5, retaining its Shoutmon-based torso, Ballistamon and Dorulumon-based arms, and Sparrowmon-based flight pack while still wielding the Star Sword DX. It is now quadrupedal, taking cues from the centaur. Its original Dorulumon legs become the its hind legs, while legs based on Beelzemon (2010 anime) become its fore legs. At its pelvic area is a minigun, derived from Beelzemon's capabilities over firearms.
- Shoutmon X5B (シャウトモンＸ５Ｂ)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Shout.
- X. Short for "Xros" (クロス?) in Japanese media. In American English media, it is pronounced as "Times". Derived from Cross.
- 5. References the fact that the base form is created from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, the Star Sword, and Sparrowmon.
- B. From Beelzemon (2010 anime).
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Fall of the Final Code Crown" 
- ↑ Digimon All-Star Rumble
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Super Digica Taisen: "Fifth Act DigiXros Units"
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Shoutmon - Bogus King Or The Real Thing?" 
- ↑ This attack is named "Victory Boomerang" in Digimon Fusion, "Fall of the Final Code Crown" , and retains its original name of "Burst Dash Stream" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.