|Debut||D4-10: Shoutmon X4|
|Prior forms||Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon + Spadamon|
Shoutmon X3 + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon + Spadamon
Shoutmon X4 + Spadamon
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Partners||Fusion Fighters/United Army|
Shoutmon X4S is a Digimon. It is the "Weapons-fighter Mode" (武双闘士形態 Busoutoushi Keitai?), in which the Legend-Arm Spadamon became a powerful weapon and joined with Shoutmon X4, which incarnated from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, and the Starmons. Spadamon trusts in the comrade that it accepted as its master and changed its shape. Shoutmon X4 has dramatically empowered its figure by equipping a weapon that, "if held by an angel will save the world, and if held by a demon will destroy the world," so it races across the battlefield using a dual-wielding combat style in which it freely manipulates its two weapons to mow down its enemies and seize victory. The source of its power is its single-minded, passionate desire that it "wants to defend someone," and it is a courageous fighter who demonstrates its maximum power when it fights to defend someone. Also, the firing of the vulcans on its head was sublimated into a Special Move due to Spadamon's power, so it has obtained an ability greater than being armed to compensate for the weakness of having both its hands occupied with weapons.
- Victory Star (Victory Brave): Extends an immense, dazzling-blue blade of light from the Spadamon-weapon in its left hand, cutting everything to "V"-shaped pieces. It is told that when this blade is swung at its maximum power, it is able to cut a single Zone to pieces.
- Xros R&B: Flings a huge, red and blue "X"-shaped shock-wave generated by swinging down its two weapons cross-wise, destroying the enemy lines with a storm-wave of energy. The weapons must be crossed with exact timing, so you can definitely say that it can only be performed once it has reached understanding with Spadamon.
- Blaze Fire: Fires the vulcans on its head, allowing it to inflict paralysis and neutralize the abilities of the opponent if it hits.
- Shoutmon X4S (シャウトモンＸ４Ｓ)
Name used in Digimon Fusion. No official romanization available.
- (En:) Shout.
- X. Short for "Xros" (クロス?) in Japanese media. In American English media, it is pronounced as "Times". Derived from Cross.
- 4. References the fact that the base form is created from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, and the Star Sword.
- S. From Spadamon.