|Debut||D2-09: Shoutmon X4B|
|Prior forms||Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon + Beelzemon (2010 anime)|
Shoutmon X2 + Dorulumon + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon + Beelzemon (2010 anime)
Shoutmon X3 + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon + Beelzemon (2010 anime)
Shoutmon X4 + Beelzemon (2010 anime)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X4B is a Composition Digimon. It is the "Divine-horse Mode" (神馬形態 Shinba Keitai?), formed when Beelzemon granted further power to Shoutmon X4, which incarnated from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, and the Starmons. It is a speedy knight who, if it wonders whether it can run across the land like a swift horse, will gallop to the heavens as if it was sprinting. Because Beelzemon's power has added to the power of Shoutmon X4, each of its techniques has been boosted exponentially. The appearance of it releasing its "Star's Blade Celestrike" makes it appropriate to now call it a fierce god.
- Star's Blade Celestrike: Destroys the opponent with a hail of bullets as it sprints at them, then cuts them right in half.
- Chaos Flare Cannon (Chaos Flare): Fires a powerful shot from the Berenjena SDX, in a version of Beelzemon's "Oblivion Cannon" that has been empowered to the point that it can pierce through mountain ranges.
- Burning Star Crusher: Cuts any opponent in two with a single stroke, even if they are moving about quickly.
- Three Victorize: Fires a beam from the "V" on its chest that sweeps away hordes of opponents in a single strike.
Shoutmon X4B is a variant of Shoutmon X4, retaining its Shoutmon-based torso and Ballistamon and Dorulumon-based arms. It is now quadrupedal, taking cues from the centaur. Its original Dorulumon legs become the its hind legs, while legs based on Beelzemon (2010 anime) become its fore legs. At its pelvic area is a minigun, derived from Beelzemon's capabilities over firearms.
- Shoutmon X4B (シャウトモンＸ４Ｂ)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Shout.
- X. Short for "Xros" (クロス?) in Japanese media. In American English media, it is pronounced as "Times". Derived from Cross.
- 4. References the fact that the base form is created from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, and the Star Sword.
- B. From Beelzemon (2010 anime).
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Shoutmon X4B is card 5-260.