|Prior forms||Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon|
Shoutmon + Star Sword + Ballistamon + Dorulumon
Shoutmon X2 + Dorulumon + Starmon (2010 anime) + Pickmon
Shoutmon X3 + Star Sword
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Chika Sakamoto (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Ben Diskin (Fusion/All-Star Rumble)
Shoutmon X4 is a Composition Digimon. It is a miraculous form called the "Victory Mode" (ヴィクトリー形態 Vikutorī Keitai?), born from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, and the Starmons' powerful desire to gain absolute victory. Its raison d'être is nothing but enforcing this conviction. That power is tremendous, and it isn't a mistake to count it as one of the strongest Digimon. Its main specialty is in battling on the ground, and it wields the "Star Sword DX".
- Great Sword of Victory (Burning Star Crusher): Cuts any opponent in two with a single stroke, even if they are moving about quickly.
- Burning Star Slasher: Hurls a wave from the Star Sword DX.
- V for Victory (Three Victorize): Fires a beam from the "V" on its chest that sweeps away hordes of opponents in a single strike.
- Maximum Turbo-Victory Charge (Three Victorize Max Power): Fires an enhanced version of Three Victorize in dazzling colors.
- Three Impact: Uses a comeback punch that will find it a way out of any predicament.
- High Atmospheric Pressure: Launches a foe into orbit using an uppercut with a spinning fist.
- Varooma-Boomerang (Victorize Boomerang): Detaches the "V" on its chest and throws it, using it as a gigantic boomerang instead of a sword.
- Star Sword DX
- Star Sword Combo
- Star Sword Rush
- Vulcan Cannon: Fires a stream of bullets from the guns on its head.
Shoutmon X4 is the DigiFuse of Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Starmon (2010 anime), and Pickmon. It is a modification of Shoutmon X3 in which Starmon and Pickmons combine with the hilt from Shoutmon's mike to form the Star Sword DX.
- Shoutmon X4 (シャウトモンＸ４)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Shout.
- X. Short for "Xros" (クロス?) in Japanese media. In American English media, it is pronounced as "Times". Derived from Cross.
- 4. References the fact that the base form is created from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, and the Star Sword.
Digimon Fusion Fighters
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Notes and references
- ↑ Shoutmon X4's None level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Treasure, Traps, and Trouble - Oh, My!" 
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Super Digica Taisen: "First Act DigiXros Units"
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Crisis or Conquest" 
- ↑ This attack is named "V for Victory Max Power" in Digimon All-Star Rumble