"A Rival Appears" 
|Prior forms||Shoutmon + Ballistamon + Dorulumon|
Shoutmon X2 + Dorulumon
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Cards||(En:) S1-006, B1-006, B2-003|
Shoutmon X3 is a Composition Digimon. It is a warrior called the "Physical Mode" (フィジカル形態 Fijikaru Keitai?), born from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and Dorulumon's combat instinct and possessing the fundamental abilities of "Spirit, Skill, and Power" in great supply. Its motion is rich with maneuverability, and it makes sport of the enemy with its acrobatic movements. It appears slender and because its lithe body joints absorb and dissipate the force they receive, it possesses the ability to resist impacts. The "V" on its chest is an all-purpose weapon.
- Varooma-Boomerang (Three Victorize): Fires a beam from the "V" on its chest that sweeps away hordes of opponents in a single strike.
- Three Impact: Uses a comeback punch that will find it a way out of any predicament.
- Varooma-Boomerang (Victorize Boomerang): Detaches the "V" on its chest and throws it, using it as a gigantic boomerang instead of a sword.
- High Atmospheric Pressure: Launches a foe into orbit using an uppercut with a spinning first.
- Shoutmon X3 (シャウトモンＸ３)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Shout.
- X. Short for "Xros" (クロス?) in Japanese media. In American English media, it is pronounced as "Times". Derived from Cross.
- 3. Refers to the fact that it is created from Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and Dorulumon.
Digimon Fusion Fighters
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Notes and references
- ↑ Shoutmon X3's None level is treated as equivalent to the Rookie level in the Digital Monster Card Game and is listed as a Jogress Digimon in the English version of Digimon Masters, and a Xros Digimon in the Korean version of Digimon Masters.
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "A Rival Appears" 
- ↑ Super Digica Taisen: "First Act DigiXros Units"
- ↑ This attacks retains its original name of "Three Victorize" in Digimon Masters
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Victorize Boomerang" in Digimon Masters