(デジモンキング Dejimon Kingu?)
|Type||(Ja:) Mini Dragon|
(En:) Small Dragon
|Debut||Digimon Reference Book|
(June 3, 2010)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode
Fusion Fighters/United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Chika Sakamoto (Xros Wars/next 0rder)|
(En:) Ben Diskin (Fusion/All-Star Rumble/Next Order)
|Cards||(Ja:) Re-9, Re-9, D1-01, D1-02, D1-03, D2-01, D2-02, D3-01, D4-01, D5-01, D6-01, DM6-01, D7-01, DC-09, DP-01, Tokyo Toy Show promo, DG1-001, 1-003, 4-009|
(En:) S1-001, S1-002, B1-001, B1-002
Shoutmon is a Small Dragon Digimon. It is a ferocious Digimon with extremely high aggressiveness due to its hot-blooded enthusiasm. However, it is friendly towards its comrades, and its friendship with other Digimon, surpassing species, can be deepened even further if they are recognized by Shoutmon. There is a unique feature to Shoutmon's singing that converts its passion to energy, and since Shoutmon won't give up fighting unless its passion disappears, this is the reason Shoutmon is said to be a ferocious Digimon with high aggressiveness. On one hand, it seems ferocious, but on the other, it is said to love music and songs, and it likes to hum songs with natural sounding background music like the sound of the wind, raindrops, the murmuring of a river, or the stirring of leaves on a tree. Because it can often become too enthusiastic in its song, accidentally letting off its "Soul Crusher" even though there aren't any enemies, it's probably safest to leave the spot at once if Shoutmon starts singing, so that it doesn't notice you. Shoutmon itself is said to have the mysterious trait of always having its McField-brand mic in its possession, and a Shoutmon without the mic is not really a Shoutmon. It is said that a Shoutmon that has completely lost its mic will rapidly lose power from the shock of not being a Shoutmon anymore, and before long, it will have wasted away. Therefore, you should never play a practical joke like hiding the mic. Incidentally, it can wield the mic as in bōjutsu, so it is excellent not only in scuffling matches but also in performances.
- Fiery Fastball (ロックダマシー Rokku Damashī?, lit. "Rock Soul"): Forms a ball of energy in the shape of an eighth note and throws it at the opponent.
- Bellow Blaster (Soul Crusher): Uses its mic to amplify the energy of the heated emotions blazing within its chest, then bashes the opponent. Because passion is the very source of the attack, it will definitely inflict damage no matter the target.
- Rock and Roller (Rowdy Rocker): Wields its mic as in bōjutsu.
Attacks in Digimon All-Star Rumble
- Microphone Thrust
- Fiery Fastball Burst
- Storm Hammer Knuckle
- Heat Storm Hammer Knuckle
- Spirit Dive
- Savage Microphone
- Final Tornado Uppercut
- Passionate Heat Tackle
- Homerun Smash
- Man of Fire Straight
- Super Shout
- Rolling Smash
- Great Spinning Microphone
- True Man of Fire Straight
- Rapid Fiery Fastball
Shoutmon is a red, bipedal dragon who draws influences from the musician profession. It has a metallic body and joints, and it has headphones on its ears. It wields its mike in its right hand, which is long enough to act as a staff.
- Shoutmon (シャウトモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Shout.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon World: Next Order
A Shoutmon is one of the Digimon who has been turned into a Machinedramon. It returns to its true form after being defeated in Dead End Vilage. When asked by Jijimon, the last thing it remembers before the transformation is seeing a human with a knit cap. Once in the city, he comments on people calling him a rookie level Digimon, saying that he is at the "Shoutmon level" and that they are mistaken, as well as expressing happiness that he can sing as much as he wants. Once the plaza is levelled up to level two, Shoutmon will allow the player to change the music currently playing in the plaza.
Shoutmon digivolves from Koromon or Gigimon with 2000 HP, 1000 MP, 480 Strength, 100 Stamina, 100 Wisdom and 100 Speed. Shoutmon can digivolve into OmniShoutmon with 3000 HP, 11400 MP, 400 Strength, 600 Stamina, 1000 Wisdom, 1000 Speed and 50 bond, Greymon with 14400 HP, 1500 Attack, 1500 Stamina, 20 weight, less than 3 training failures, 50 bond and 15 wins, Growlmon with 1640 Strength, 1600 Stamina, 1200 Speed, 20 weight, 50 bonds, less than 49 discipline, 50 bonds and 20 wins or RedVeedramon with 4800 HP, 500 Strength, 350 Stamina, 20 weight, less than 1 training failure, 50 bonds and 20 wins. Shoutmon can also digivolve into Numemon (if Strength is higher than Wisdom), Geremon (If Wisdom is higher than Strength) whilst failing to meet enough of the requirements to digivolve into any of his other forms or into Sukamon if his poop bar reaches the maximum level before he is able to Digivolve. Shoutmon can also be fed any Champion level digivolution item, should the player want him to turn into any other Champion in the game.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Shoutmon digivolves from Koromon is number 326 in the field guide and is a Free Fire type Digimon, who uses 5 memory. Its special attack is Fiery Fastball and its support skill is Cross Heart which increases attack and the probability of combos occurring by 8%. Shoutmon is listed as having no level. Shoutmon can digivolve to OmniShoutmon at level 60 with 130 attack, 130 defence, 120 speed and 80 ABI.
Digimon X Arena
Shoutmon is an NPC. There are four Shoutmon in the game, at the Rookie, Champion, Ultimate and Mega levels. They digivolve into each other.
Notes and references
- ↑ Shoutmon's None level is treated as equivalent to the Rookie level in Digital Monster Card Game and is equated to a Rookie level in Digimon Crusader and Digimon World: Next Order and is listed as a "Rookie", "Champion", "Ultimate", and "Mega" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "When Worlds Collide" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Rock Soul" in Digimon World: Next Order, and Digimon Links.
- ↑ This attack is named "Sonic Tsunami" in Digimon Fusion, "A Rival Appears"  and "Fiery Fastball" in Digimon Fusion, "The Rival Champions!" , and retains its original name of "Soul Crusher" in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory.
- ↑ This attack keeps its Japanese name in Shoutmon's Digimon Fusion profile.
- ↑ Digimon X Arena