|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
ShimaUnimon is a Mythical Animal Digimon. It is a subspecies of Unimon that has stripes all over its body. Because the data of the Unicorn is more highly expressed in its body, it lacks the wings of the Pegasus. For that reason, it is unable to fly in the air, but it races across the land with its powerful legs. Also, its Unicorn horn is sharper than Unimon's, and its lethal potential has increased.
- Striped Blaster (Luster Shot): Fires a blast from the mouth.
- Wild Thunder: Drops lightning on top of the enemy.
- Mirage Dance: Kicks with the hind legs.
- Shima Cone Thrust (Shima Corn Thrust): Stabs the enemy with the horns on the head.
- Anti-Freeze (Anti Paralyze): Cures Paralysis.
- ShimaUnimon (シマユニモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon World Data Squad
ShimaUnimon is a digivolution in Gaomon's galaxy once the following requirements have been met:
- Unlocked Pegasusmon.
- Attacked 40 times.
- Dealt 1000 damage in one attack.
- Defeated 30 enemy Digimon.
It is an enemy digimon found in Gear Savannah during daytime.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
ShimaUnimon is a Rare-Specialty Champion level digimon card. Its cross attack(X), Mirage Dance, is a circle attack(O) counter. It has no support effect.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
ShimaUnimon can only be found as a White Champion Card with 11/11.