|Voice actors||(Ja:) Hiroshi Naka (Frontier)|
(En:) Beau Billingslea (Frontier)
Shamanmon is an Ogre Digimon. It is an all-seeing Digimon who can do a ceremonial dance and use its magical club to see into the future. This Goblimon's purpose is to share its divine good news with all who would listen.
- Mad Twist: Shoots a series of purple rings from his bone club.
- Dancing Bone: Throws a bone club at the enemy.
- Sharma Hammer (Shama Hammer): Multiple attacks with a hammer.
- Shama Strike: Throws a ball of fire with amazing speed.
- Boulder Throw (岩飛ばし Iwa Tobashi?, lit. "Skipping Boulder"): Summons a large boulders and throws it.
- Shama Bomb: Throws a huge fireball that explodes on impact.
- Goburi Strike: Throws a fireball at the opponent at Mach speed.
Shamanmon is a dark green goblin-like Digimon with red eyes, short yellow mohawk hair, and pointy ears. It has two large teeth in its mouth, five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot. It wears a pierced ring on its left ear and a blue sleeveless jacket that is open with brown trim and has brown leather adorned by metal orbs near its shoulders. It also wears a black belt and a blue loincloth. Shamanmon carries a wooden club with screws on it, and a metallic ornament under its hilt.
Its Bandai art depicts its skin and hair with a more greenish tint than its Toei art.
- Shamamon (シャーマモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese and some American English media.
- En: Shaman.
Name used in Digimon Frontier and in American English media.
- En: Shaman.
Digimon Data Squad
In the epilogue, a group of Shamanmon were disputing with a group of Goblimon.
Shamanmon is a wild digimon that can be fought in Gear Savannah.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Sharmamon card is #138 and is a Rookie level Darkness-type card with 570 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Sharma Hammer": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Mad Twister": inflicts 220 damage.
- "Dancing Bone": inflicts 100 damage, with Jamming effect.
Its support effect is: "Opponent's HP are halved. Opponent's Attack Power is doubled."
Digimon World 2
Obtainable only with a GameShark code[please confirm].
Digimon World 3
Sharmamon is only available as a Red Rookie Card with 1/1.
Digimon World: Next Order
Shamamon is a Dark Virus type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Kokomon and can digivolve into Fugamon, Vegiemon, Kuwagamon and Sorcerimon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Shamanmon is #56 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Technical-class Beast species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and a weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 117 HP, 132 MP, 75 Attack, 60 Defense, 70 Spirit, 59 Speed, and 25 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 2 and Antidote 1 traits.
It dwells in the Limit Valley.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Frontier Character List
- ↑ Digimon World 3
- ↑ Bokomon: Shamanmon is a medium. This all-seeing Digimon does a ceremonial dance and uses his magical club to see into the future.
- ↑ Digimon World: Next Order.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Shama Hammer" in Digimon World Data Squad and Digimon World: Next Order.