(En:) Sea Animal
|Prior forms||Armadillomon + Digi-Egg of Light|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Shin'ichi Yamada (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Liam O'Brien (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-380, Bo-1204|
Seahomon is a Sea Animal Digimon. It armor-digivolved through the power of the "Digi-Egg of Light". Since it inhabits places of high water pressure in the deepest trenches of the Net Ocean, it attains a small build, but when it rises up to an area of the ocean with shallow water, it seems that it becomes even larger than Seadramon-species Digimon. Although it is still a hypothesis, Seahomon is a survivor of ancient Digimon said to have perished in the past, and there is a rumor that it might have some sort of connection with Seadramon-species Digimon.
- Seahomon (シーホモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Seahorse (Hippocampus erectus).
D-3 virtual pet
Digimon World 3
Seehomon can only be found in Asuka's Central Sector, in the Central Park's seabed towards Bulk Swamp in the South Sector if you have Kumamon at lvl. 45. If Junior gives it the Zodiac and Tempest Arm, it will make Prominence for him.
Digimon World DS
Seahomon digivolves from Ankylomon if it's holding the Digi-Egg of Light.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Seahomon is #292, and is an Ultimate-level, MPtype-class, Aquan-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and weakness to the Steel element. Its basic stats are 229 HP, 256 MP, 127 Attack, 117 Defense, 108 Spirit, 94 Speed, and 58 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 4, Mist Cape4, and MoneySaver3 traits.
Seohomon is card 6-224.
Notes and references
- Seahomon is a Champion Digimon in Digital Monster Card Game and an Ultimate Digmon in the DS Digimon World games.
- Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Digimon Gallery: Seahomon: "An 'Armor Digivolved' form of Armadillomon digivolved using the DigiEgg of Light."
- D-3 Version 3
- Digimon World 3
- In the credits of Digimon Fusion, "Showdown in Shaky Town!"  and Shoutmon - Bogus King Or The Real Thing?" 
- This attack retains its original name of "Prism Rainbow" on Bo-259
- "Dragon Drop" is a pun on "Drag and drop".