"The Eighth Child Revealed" 
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yuka Tokumitsu (Adventure/02/tri./next 0rder), Yoko Asada (Frontier)|
(En:) Edie Mirman (Adventure/02), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Frontier), Kate Higgins (Adventure tri.)
Salamon is a Mammal Digimon. It is a Holy-species Digimon child characterized by its lop ears. Because it is still very young, it is unable to manifest its holy powers, and isn't even aware of its own mission. For that reason, it is naturally insecure, so it can become either good or evil. However, the time will come someday when Salamon, who was born as a Holy-species Digimon, will awaken to its mission as one of the "Virus Busters". Also, Salamon is an experimental Digimon that was created by Digimon researchers, and because it was made to imitate the pets that live with humans, it has an appearance close to that of a real animal.
- Puppy Howling Completely paralyzes the opponent with a super-high pitched bark.
- Petit Punch: Strikes the enemy with its front feet.
- Sledge Crash (Sledge Dash): Rams into foe at full speed.
- Petty Punch
- Holy Shoot: Causes an explosion with a small ball of light.
- Happy Paw: Fires a beam of holy energy.
- Plotmon (プロットモン)
- Plot (プロット Purotto?). From the Plott Hound dog breed (プロット・ハウンド Purotto Haundo?), and also a pun on "Prototype" (プロトタイプ Purotaipu?), as Salamon is said to be an experimental Digimon.
Digimon Adventure 02
Kari's son has a Salamon as his Digimon.
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon World Data Squad
The DATS first encounter Salamon in the Sneyato Forest. She will give them special items if they have enough DigiEggs. If they don't, she will give them a status report on their Digimon and their progress in the game. Salamon also provides the X-Antibody.
A Salamon is seen fighting a Patamon on the Battle Stage in the Net Game World.
Digimon World 3
Salamon is only available as a White Rookie Card with 0/5.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Salamon card is #099 and is a Rookie level Nature-type card with 600 HP, and worth 30 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Puppy Howling": inflicts 300 damage.
- "Petit Punch": inflicts 230 damage.
- "Sledge Crash": inflicts 0 damage, Counterattack.
Its support effect is "Change own Speciality to Nature. Draw 1 card.".
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Salamon digivolves from Wanyamon and can digivolve to Gatomon, BlackGatomon, Leomon, Centarumon, and Guardromon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
Salamon is a Holy Vaccine type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Nyaromon and can digivolve into Gatomon, BlackGatomon, Gargomon, and Meicoomon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Salamon is #042 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Balance-class Holy species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and a weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 105 HP, 119 MP, 76 Attack, 59 Defense, 64 Spirit, 61 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Halo 2 and Death Ward 1 traits.
Salamon can be hatched from the Pink Digi-Egg or Holy Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Salamon is #039, and is a Rookie-level, MP-type, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy and Water elements and a weakness to the Dark and Fire elements. It possesses the Paralysis Protection and Lucky Traits.
It dwells in the Packet Coast.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Salamon is a Light Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. Salamon digivolves from Nyaromon and can digivolve into Gatomon, Sorcerimon, Reppamon, Frigimon, and Veedramon. It's special attack is Puppy Howl and its support skill is Holy Ring which increase the amount of HP healed through skills by 20%.
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Salamon is #054 and is a Light Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. Salamon digivolves from Nyaromon and can digivolve into Gatomon, Sorcerimon, Reppamon, Frigimon, Veedramon, and BaoHuckmon. It's special attack is Puppy Howl and its support skill is Holy Ring which increase the amount of HP healed through skills by 20%.
Digimon World Championship
Salamon is a Vaccine Rookie Digimon who digivolves from Nyaromon at level 11. The "Salamon T.F.U." item turns the player's current partner into a Salamon, maintaining its level but resetting its skill and stat points. Salamon can also be found in the Forest of Learning, where it is a level 12 enemy. Salamon's unique drop is Salamon's Fur, eight of which are needed to create a Digi-Egg of Hope. It has a stat build of 2-3-2-1 as a captured Digimon and a stat build of 3-3-2-2 as an enemy Digimon. Salamon's Skill 1 is Sledge Dash, which is a proximity single target skill, and its Skill 2 is Puppy Howling, which is a distant five target skill. Salamon gains the ability to digivolve to Gatomon at level 21, Angewomon at level 31, and Ophanimon at level 41. It can digivolve its Gatomon form, using the "Evolutor" item, to Goatmon with the Digi-Egg of Hope, Rabbitmon with the Digi-Egg of Friendship, and Nefertimon with the Digi-Egg of Light.
Salamon is a Rookie-level Mercenary Digimon that is available as three subspecies. Salamon[Gatomon] can digivolve to Gatomon, Salamon[BlackGatomon] can digivolve to BlackGatomon, and Salamon[Mikemon] can digivolve to Mikemon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Salamon is a Rookie and Bright Digimon with standard 350 HP, ATK 446, DEF 435, S-ATK 594, S-DEF 450, SPD 90 stats and maximum level of 10, it is obtainable in "Rare Capture", and "Release Anniversary Megafest Capture". Its signature skill is Puppy Howl.
Notes and references
- ↑ 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Adventure, "The Eighth Child Revealed" 
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "When Knights Fall..." 
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Adventure Character List
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Frontier Cast List
- ↑ Digimon Encounters
- ↑ This attack is named "Puppy Howl" in Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Links, Digimon ReArise, and during battle in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Sledge Dash" in Digimon Battle, and Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ Digimon Frontier (manhua)
- ↑ Digimon Adventure tri. Digivice screen
- ↑ YTV The Zone, Digimon Producer, Interview