|This article is about the Digimon known as Rockmon and Golemon who appears in the PlayStation video games Digimon World and Digimon Digital Card Battle. For the Rockmon and Golemon who appears in all other Bandai and Toei materials, see Golemon.|
Rockmon is a Digimon. It is a Digimon whose body is mostly made up of rock data. It lacks emotion, and acts as ordered.
- Guardian Bomb: Gathers energy in its hands to form a huge energy ball which it fires at its opponent.
- Anti-Digi Beam: Fires a beam of energy from its right hand to its opponent.
- Gigantic Press (Gargant Press): Jumps into the air and performs a moonsault.
In Digimon Adventure:, Rockmon has shoulders.
- Golemon (ゴーレモン)
Name used in the Japanese version of Digimon World and other Japanese media.
Name used in the American English version of Digimon World and other American English media.
- (En:) Rock.
During their attack on the Great Tree of Information, the Soundbirdmon create two Rockmon out of the Tree's garbage data. One chases T.K., Pegasusmon, Kari, Gatomon and Wisemon, but it is quickly destroyed by MetalGreymon. The other one corners Garbagemon and Searchmon, but WereGarurumon and Kabuterimon rescue them and destroy the Rockmon.
Rockmon appears as a wild Digimon found in Grey Lord's Mansion and Mount Infinity. It used the Aurora Freeze, Winter Blast, Muscle Charge and Giga Freeze techniques during battle. Rockmon that dwells in Mount Infinity rarely drop Power Ice when defeated.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Rockmon card is #159 and is a Champion level Rare-type card with 700 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Guardian Bomb": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Anti-Digi Beam": inflicts 160 damage.
- "Gigantic Press": inflicts 250 damage, or X3 damage against Rare-type opponents.
Its support effect is "Discard 3 Cards from opponent's Online Deck."
Rockmon's battle stance and battle cry are identical to Frigimon's.
Notes and references
- Digimon Digital Card Battle guide: Golemon