|File:List of Digimon Universe - Appli Monsters episodes 42.png|
|Rei's Determination! The Hajime Search Operation! |
レイの決意! はじめ 捜索 大作戦!
(Rei no Ketsui! Hajime Sousaku Daisakusen!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) July 22, 2017|
(En:) October 14, 2019 (subbed)
|View on Wikimon|
Rei is now more determined than ever to get Hajime back.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
Appmon Data Lab
Elena: Who's this?
Eri: K-Katsura? He's our new manager!
Elena: Aren't you going to greet us?
Rei: Let's go.
Alice: *talks to her rabbit* Uh huh... hey don't be rude. You shouldn't say that a manager who can't even greet others is a useless pile of dirt.
Elena: Good morning!
Rei: It's almost noon.
Elena: In entertainment, you say "Good morning" whether it's morning, noon or night!
Hackmon: Just greet them...
Rei: *softly speaking* Good morning...
Elena: GOOD MORNING!
Rei: Good morning.
Eri: L-let's go, shall we?
- -Rei being educated on respect for his "subordinates".
Alice: My bunny is saying that this newbie is starting from rock bottom.
Elena: You're making me wonder just how you take care of yourself normally.
- -Rei being questioned on his self-sustenance after introducing Choo Choo Jellies to Elena and Alice.
Rei: Hackmon, I'm in trouble.
Hackmon: What's wrong?
Rei: I'm being forced to act as Jumping Happy Mouse.
Hackmon: Jumping Happy Mouse, huh? Remember, its greatest technique is called Jumping Happy Thunder.
Rei: Why do you know that?
- -Hackmon deciding to let Rei play along with the live show, instead of rescuing him out directly.
- The notebook which Rei used to help fix Manager Anezaki's technical problems displays the same desktop as seen in Cameramon's computer from Episode 4. This also includes the year "2016" on the taskbar, breaking away from several episodes with timestamps.
- Manager Anezaki's notebook resembles the Microsoft Surface Pro notebook series.
- The eye catch features Hackmon (Appmon).