|Prior forms||RookChessmon (Black)|
QueenChessmon is a Puppet Digimon. It is the strongest Digimon of the Chessmon series, and possesses extreme range and offensive ability. It is a reliable being that defends the cowardly KingChessmon. That superior offensive ability is a power that sometimes seems rather inhuman. Its catchphrase is, "God of Chess, bestow pardon!" It wields the "Queen Stick".
- Heart Breaker: Impales the opponent's vitals with the swords stocked on its armor.
- Queen Stamp: Cheers up Digimon who have lost their fighting spirit.
- Queen Stick
- Hime no Wagamama (ヒメノワガママ? lit. "Princess's Whim"): Gives the opponent a hard time.
- Grand Cricket: Smashes the opponent with the Queen Stick.
- QueenChessmon (クイーンチェスモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
QueenChessmon is #378, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 324 HP, 338 MP, 168 Attack, 121 Defense, 139 Spirit, 128 Speed, and 68 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Heroic Heart, Mind's Eye, and Critical 4 traits.
It dwells in the mansion area of Transfield. A QueenChessmon operates the lift for the Dark N Area.
QueenChessmon digivolves from RookChessmon. In order to digivolve to QueenChessmon, your Digimon must be at least level 50, with 13,000 Machine experience and 220 spirit.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
QueenChessmon is an obtainable Digimon.
QueenChessmon digivolves from RookChessmon.