Pharaohmon is a Ghost Digimon. Its body shines gold enough to be baleful. It is said that it digivolved from Mummy Digimon, and it boasted absolute power in the ancient Digital World, ruling many areas. As for the mysterious ancient ruins that dot the Digital World, many Digimon were under Pharaohmon's control at the Genesis of the Digital World, and from these places which are said to have been raised in just a few days, that control can be perceived.
- Necromist: Emits a fear-gas that steals the will of hostile Digimon, and slowly desiccates their flesh. This leaves the opponent with two options—whether to be lured completely to the world of death, or to serve Pharaohmon as an immortal, even in death.
- Fist of Nile
- Mummy Mayhem
- Tut-ankh-lyl (トゥト・アンク・ラィル? lit. "Living Image of the Night")
- 1 Design
- 2 Development
- 3 Fiction
- 3.1 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 3.2 Digimon Fusion
- 3.3 Digimon World 3
- 3.4 Digimon World 4
- 3.5 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 3.6 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 3.7 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 3.8 Digimon World Championship
- 3.9 Digimon Battle
- 3.10 Digimon Heroes!
- 4 Notes and references
- Pharaohmon (ファラオモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
It was adopted from a winning entry in the "Bandai-Town FAX Service Digimon Illustration Contest" which belonged to Toshiki Mizutani from Kanagawa prefecture.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Pharohmon is one of the three Digimon Ryo must face once he obtains Agumon/Veemon.
Digimon Fusion Fighters
Digimon World 3
Pharaohmon is the first boss in the game. He can be found at the Protocol Ruins. Defeating him will reward the player an Old Wand.
Digimon World 4
Pharaohmon is seen in the Ancient Ruins dungeon in Grief Wasteland.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Pharaohmon is #366, and is a Mega-level, Technical-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 314 HP, 354 MP, 164 Attack, 140 Defense, 142 Spirit, 113 Speed, and 73 Aptitude. It possesses the All Elements, Mind's Eye, Miser, and DeathBarrier traits.
It dwells in the Thriller Ruins.
Pharaohmon digivolves from Mummymon. In order to digivolve to Pharaohmon, your Digimon must be at least level 50, with 9000 Dark experience and 9000 Holy experience.
Pharaohmon can be hatched from the Golden Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Pharaohmon is #250, and is a Mega-level, Tank-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Holy element. It possesses the Death Barrier, Super Rich, Skill Master, and Healing Wave traits, and it has the special skill Dig.
It dwells in the Class Desert.
Pharaohmon digivolves from Mummymon. In order to digivolve into Pharaohmon, your Digimon must be at least level 40 with 180 defense and a level cap of 58, but only once you have befriended a Mummymon.
It can be hatched from the Mummymon DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon World Championship
Notes and references
- Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- B1-047: Pharoahmon
- This attack is named both "Deadly Necro Mist" and "Poisonous Necro Mist" in Digimon World Championship.
- Tut-ankh-lyl is a combination of the Egyptian "Tut-ankh" (
lit. "Living Image") and the Hebrew Lyl (ליל? lit. "Night").