Petaldramon is a Plant Digimon. It possesses power over Wood which bears the might of AncientTroiamon. Countless buds sprouted from Arbormon's surface and suddenly grew, and its surface changed into a form like a giant plant lizard. Although it's just like Arbormon, where you can't tell what it's thinking due to its lack of expression, it possesses a great appetite which is the exact opposite of Arbormon, who doesn't require food. When it opens its mouth, it sticks out its ivy-like tongue and swallows anything. When it swallows its prey, the branches on its back grow and it grins eerily just at that moment. Its physical attacks are its branches and tail-whip. It scatters sleep-inducing spores from its moss, which acts as its skin.
- Thorn Jab (Thousand Spike): Stabs its tail into the ground, causing vines to burst from the earth and entangle its foes.
- Leaf Cyclone: Releases a cyclone of leaves from its nostrils.
- Petaldramon (ペタルドラモン)
Official romanization given in the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
A Petaldramon served in Lilithmon's forces on Jupiter Zone.
Petaldramon is an obtainable Digimon at the B-Hybrid level.
Petaldramon digivolves from Arbormon.
Notes and References
- Petaldramon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Ultimate level in the Digital Monster Card Game and the Champion level in the Digimon Card Game.
- Digimon Frontier, "Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles" 
- Digimon Frontier, "No Whamon" 
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Frontier Character/Cast List
- D-Tector 3.0