- Spiral Claw: Charges at the enemy while spinning its feet like a drill.
- Thousand Beaks (Thousand Beak): Multiple attacks with its beak. In Digimon Data Squad, this attack is so fast, it appears Peckmon has created clones of itself.
- Kunai Wing (苦無羽 Kunai Bane?, lit. "Kunai Feathers"): Throws kunai-like sharp, bladed feathers that explode.
- Burning Spiral: A spinning Spiral Claw that will burn from the friction.
- Front Kick (前蹴り Meakeri?, lit. "Front Kick"): Uses its powerful legs to attack with a front kick.
- Strong Front Kick (強前蹴り Tsuyoi Maekeri?, lit. "Strong Front Kick"): Attacks with an even stronger front kick.
- Feather Shoot: Slices by firing sharp-edged feathers.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Data Squad
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.3 Digimon Next
- 2.4 Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
- 2.5 Digimon World DS
- 2.6 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.7 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.8 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.9 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.10 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.11 Digimon World Championship
- 2.12 Digimon Masters
- 2.13 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.14 Digimon Links
- 2.15 Digimon ReArise
- 2.16 Digimon Battle
- 3 Notes and references
In Digimon Next, Peckmon's hair and tail feathers are yellow, its scarf is red, its body is black rather than purple, its wings are black rather than yellow, and its claws are white rather than red.
- Peckmon (ペックモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Data Squad
Peckmon is a digivolution in Falcomon's galaxy once the following requirements have been met:
- 100 AGI.
- Level 13.
- Guard 3 times.
- Opened 10 treasure chests.
A flock of Peckmon are used as steeds for Leomon's troops.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Peckmon is #146, and is a Champion-level, Speed-class, Bird-species Digimon with a resistance to the Wind element and weakness to the Lightning element. Its basic stats are 152 HP, 168 MP, 97 Attack, 82 Defense, 85 Spirit, 88 Speed, and 38 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 3 and Quick 2 traits.
Peckmon can be hatched from the Bird DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Peckmon is #104, and is a Champion-level, Speed-class, Bird-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and a weakness to the Thunder element. It possesses the High Speed Evasion and Super Escaping Feet traits, and has the special skill Tree Cut.
It dwells in the Limit Valley. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Yatagaramon.
Peckmon digivolves from Falcomon and can digivolve into either Karatenmon or Crowmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Peckmon, your Digimon must be at least level 17 with 100 speed and 50% friendship.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Peckmon is a Wind Vaccine Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Kudamon, Falcomon, and Hawkmon and can digivolve to Antylamon, Piximon, and Crowmon. Its special attack is Kunai Wing and its support skill is Wind Guardians which boosts damage from Wind attacks by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Peckmon is #130 and is a Wind Vaccine Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Kudamon, Falcomon, and Hawkmon and can digivolve to Antylamon, Piximon, and Crowmon. Its special attack is Kunai Wing and its support skill is Wind Guardians which boosts damage from Wind attacks by 15%.