Patamon is a Mammal Digimon. It is characterized by its large ears, and is able to fly through the air by using them as large wings, but because it only goes at a speed of 1 kph, it is said that it is definitely faster walking. However, it's very popular because its appearance is cute when it is desperately flying (though it seems that it doesn't feel the same). Due to its extremely obedient personality, its trainers are well-defended. Also, even though Patamon doesn't wear a Holy Ring, it is able to exhibit its hidden holy power, and it appears to have inherited the genes of ancient Digimon.
- Boom Bubble (Air Shot): Sucks in air then spews an air shot out in one burst.
- Kūchū Air Shot (空中エアショット? lit. "Aerial Air Shot")
- Breeze Blaster (Air Gust): Inflates its body and spits out clouds.
- Body Blow (たいあたり Tai Atari?, lit. "Body Blow")
- Pretty Attack (Pretty Rush)
- Intercepting Air Shot (Geigeki Air Shot)
- Slamming Attack (はねビンタ Hane Binta?, lit. "Wing Slap"): Slaps the enemy with its wing-like ears.
- Thousand Wings (Thousand Wing)
- Spin Kick
- Air Slam
- Tai Atari Bomb (たいあたりボム? lit. "Body Blow Bomb")
- Kūchū Tai Atari Bomb (空中たいあたりボム? lit. "Aerial Body Blow Bomb")
- Patapata Hover
- Sparking Boom Bubble (Sparking Air Shot): An intensified Air Shot.
- Aero Slash: Breathes in air and shoots it out as blades made out of wind.
- Petit Tackle
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!
- 2.4 Digimon Adventure Tri.
- 2.5 Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
- 2.6 Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
- 2.7 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 2.8 Digimon Frontier
- 2.9 Digimon Data Squad
- 2.10 Digimon Fusion
- 2.11 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.12 Digimon Next
- 2.13 Digimon World
- 2.14 Digimon World 2
- 2.15 Digimon World 3
- 2.16 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.17 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.18 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.19 Digimon Rumble Arena
- 2.20 Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- 2.21 Digimon Racing
- 2.22 Digimon World DS
- 2.23 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.24 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.25 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.26 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.27 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.28 Digimon World Championship
- 2.29 Digimon Battle
- 2.30 Digimon Masters
- 2.31 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.32 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.33 Digimon Links
- 2.34 Digimon ReArise
- 2.35 Digimon New Century
- 3 Notes and references
Patamon is a small flying creature resembling a guinea pig (Cavia porcellus) with light blue eyes, bat-like wings which could possibly be its ears, and a short, stubby tail. Its underside is a light cream color, while its back and head are orange.
In Digimon Adventure tri. Patamon has two sharp fangs.
- Patamon (パタモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (Ja:) Patapata (ぱたぱた?), the onomatopoeia for flapping.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!
Digimon Adventure Tri.
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
Digimon Adventure 20th Memorial Story
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon Data Squad
A Patamon was among the Digimon caught in the vortex that appeared when humans were deleting Digimon.
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon Savers 3D: The Digital World in Imminent Danger!
When Agumon, Gaomon, and Lalamon ride the roller coasterin the Digital World they drive passed a Patamon. Agumon tells it that it would get to where it's going faster if it walked instead of flew, which leads Lalamon to chastise Agumon.
A Patamon battles a Salamon in the Net Battle.
Several Patamon also greet Piximon, Tsurugi, and Agumon when they arrive at the Hidden Valley. One Patamon recognises the "Mu" Symbol on Agumon's arm. They also witness the battle between Agumon and Sealsdramon.
Patamon appears in Gear Savannah. It joins the city after Mameo defeats it three times in a row. After the first battle, it drops MP Chip, then an MP Floppy. It works in the Item Shop, selling Omnipotent and other items.
Patamon digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve to Drimogemon, Tyrannomon, Ogremon, Leomon, Angemon, and Unimon. If not meeting the requirements to digivolve to Champion, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon. When killed in battle, it has a 10% to digivolve to Bakemon. If the happiness and discipline gauges are empty, and it is scolded, it will digivolve to Nanimon.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Patamon is a starter Digimon in Balanced and Maniac packs.
Patamon is also a white Rookie Digimon card with 1/4.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Patamon digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve to Angemon, Devimon, Garurumon, and Gatomon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon, if the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Encode
A Patamon is the Partner of a little girl. Kurosugi tries to delete it in front of its Partner until Taiga stops him. When Kurosugi throws the girl's mobile phone from the roof, Patamon asks for help, and Taiga, hearing it, jumps from the roof to catch it. Taiga then gives the mobile back to the girl and the pair celebrates.
A Patamon is among the silhouetted Digimon in the page that explains what Digimon are.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Patamon digivolves from Tokomon and Wanyamon and can digivolve to Angemon, Airdramon, Birdramon, Gatomon, and Veedramon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
A Patamon attacks the Hero in the Vast Plateau the first time they leave Floatia, under the assumption that the Hero was controlling Machinedramon. After beating defeated, Patamon learns that the hero is friends with Jijimon and after apologizing for the misunderstanding, Patamon joins the City and opens a storage warehouse for the Hero to store their items.
Patamon is an Air Data type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve into Angemon, Piddomon, Growlmon (Orange), and Veedramon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Patamon is a playable character, digivolving to Angemon and can dedigivolve to Tokomon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Patamon is #31 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Speed-class Bird species Digimon with a resistance to the Wind element and a weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 96 HP, 120 MP, 69 Attack, 56 Defense, 68 Spirit, 76 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Sylph Aegis 2 and Sleep Ward 1 traits.
It dwells in the Log-In Mountain.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Patamon is #030, and is a Rookie-level, MP-type, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy and Water elements and a weakness to the Dark and Fire elements. It possesses the Sleep Protection and Lucky traits.
It dwells in the Patch Prairie.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Patamon is a Wind Data Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve to ExVeemon, Angemon, Gatomon, Birdramon, and Reppamon. Its special attack is Air Shot and its support skill is Justice Genome which increases damage from Light skills by 15%.
In Complete Edition, Patamon can also digivolve to Unimon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Patamon is #046 and is a Wind Data Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve to ExVeemon, Angemon, Gatomon, Birdramon, Reppamon, and Unimon. Its special attack is Air Shot and its support skill is Justice Genome which increases damage from Light skills by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (Manga)
A Patamon is one of the Digimon locked up in cages in the Digi-Market for prospective hackers to look to buy. Keisuke Amasawa isn't happy at the way they're treated, so attempts to defeat the salesman's Triceramon, Monochromon, and Tyrannomon with his Tentomon, Betamon, and Gotsumon to free them. The three Digimon prove to be too powerful however, and Keisuke is defeated. His partner Digimon then digivolve to Kabuterimon, Seadramon, and Golemon and alongside the help of Ryuji Mishima's Cyberdramon who had just arrived to help, defeat the three dinosaur Digimon, and then force the hackers to release all of the captive Digimon.
Digimon World Championship
Patamon is a Data Rookie Digimon who digivolves from Tokomon at level 11. The "Patamon T.F.U." item turns the player's current partner into a Patamon, maintaining its level but resetting its skill and stat points. Patamon can also be found in Square World, where it is a level 17 enemy. Patamon's unique drop is Patamon's Feather, fifteen of which are needed to create a Digi-Egg of Courage. It has a stat build of 3-2-2-1 as a captured Digimon and a stat build of 3-2-3-2 as an enemy Digimon. Patamon's Skill 1 is Body Blow, which is a proximity single target skill, and its Skill 2 is Air Shot, which is a distant single target skill. Patamon gains the ability to digivolve to Angemon at level 21, MagnaAngemon at level 31, and Seraphimon at level 41. It can also replace its Mega form with ShadowSeraphimon through Card Digivolution, and it can digivolve, using the "Evolutor" item, to Pipismon with the Digi-Egg of Love and Pegasusmon with the Digi-Egg of Hope.
Patamon can digivolve to Angemon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure, "And so it begins..." 
- Digimon Adventure, "The Legend of the DigiDestined" 
- Digimon Adventure:, "Soaring Hope" 
- All forms are compatible with DW:EVOLVE except Rhinomon from Digi-Egg of Destiny.
- Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Adventure/02 Character List
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Frontier Character List
- Digimon Encounters
- This attack retains its original name of "Air Shot" in Digimon Battle, Digimon World Next Order, and Digimon Links, and during battle in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory.
- This attack is named "Slamming Attack" on St-13.
- This attack retains its original name of "Wing Slap" in Digimon World Championship and Digimon World Data Squad.