|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode
Fusion Fighters United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Kozo Shioya (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Patrick Seitz (Fusion)
Olegmon is a Sea Animal Digimon. It is the general of the Gold-thief Army of the "Big Death-Stars". It is a super-heavyweight Digimon whose whole body is clad in steel armor. With Aquatic and Sea Animal Digimon, its army runs the whole gamut of atrocities and looting, and plunders treasure wherever they travel across the ocean. It has a weakness for gold and silver treasures, so its collected treasures become Olegmon's entire diet, and it increases the strength of Olegmon's armor if it eats enough. Olegmon boasts the most superhuman strength among the other generals, easily wielding its super-heavyweight "Twin Broadswords" (Dual Tomahawk) pair of axes. Also, Olegmon keeps the gigantic shadow called "Jormungandr" in the chest on its right shoulder, and the one called "Surtr" in the chest on its left shoulder. Both become fiendish shadows if an opponent is recognized.
- Twin Broadsword Boomerang (Dual Tomahawk Boomerang): Effortlessly hurls its Twin Broadswords.
- Two-Fister Scuttle-Buster (Viking Vuffet): Swings the Twin Broadswords down vertically over and over, chopping the opponent to bits in the blink of an eye.
- Age of Discovery: Jormungandr takes the opponent away to "Jötunheimr", which is said to be the end of the world.
- Dream Comes True: Surtr asks for the opponent's wishes and pretends to grant them, but avoids actually granting them using a convenient interpretation from Olegmon. If the opponent stubbornly refuses the wish, it keeps on doling out attacks.
Olegmon appears as an orange-skinned viking in golden armor with the shoulder guards modeled after treasure chests, holding its familiars Jormungandr and Surtr, and gauntlets shaped like barrels. It also has two big horns sprouting from its back that resembles tIt horns on its helmet. Olegmon wears a big golden lock tied with black belts around its neck, and has fur around its waist and around its hands. Its shoulders are marked with compass-rose emblems.
- Olegmon (オレーグモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Olgemon is card 6-622.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ This attack is named "Blade Blitzer" in Digimon Fusion, "Ballistamon's Bad-News: Blast From the Past!" 41].
- ↑ This attack is named "Broadsword Fireblast" in Digimon Fusion, "Gold Land And The Irate Pirate!" .
- ↑ "Viking" (バイキング Baikingu?) is a synonym for a buffet in Japanese, and in addition, it is pronounced with an initial "b"; this makes "Viking Vuffet" a pun on "Buffet Buffet", but with the initial letters switched.