MoriShellmon is a Mollusk Digimon. It lives in the forest while its counterpart Shellmon lives near the ocean.
- Shell Pile (Pile Shell): Withdraws into its shell and spins quickly to tackle its enemy.
- Mind Fog: Releases fog that gives damage to its opponent's mind.
- Invisible Tackle (Camoufla Tackle): Camouflages as part of the forest and tackles its enemy.
- Nature Hit Ray (Return to Nature): Changes all moves used by this Digimon to cause Nature type damage.
- Drill Spin: Slashes with a drill slash.
MoriShellmon is a black hermit crab-like Digimon with green spots and a blue shell.
- MoriShellmon (モリシェルモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
A wild MoriShellmon can be seen in Misty Trees. It uses the Ice Statue, Aqua Magic, Water Blitz, and Charm Perfume attacks.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
MoriShellmon belongs to the Nature cards, which introduces by Betamon as training. His cross attack sealing opponent circle attck
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
MoriShellmon is only available as a Green Champion Card with 13/15.
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
MoriShellmon is #149, and is a Champion-level, Tank-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and weakness to the Fire element. Its basic stats are 165 HP, 175 MP, 102 Attack, 100 Defense, 68 Spirit, 68 Speed, and 36 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and EX Damage2 traits.
It dwells in the Palette Amazon.
MoriShellmon digivolves from Palmon. In order to digivolve to MoriShellmon, your Digimon must be at least level 22, with 900 Beast experience and 105 defense.