(ミネルヴァモン（X抗体） Minervamon (X-Antibody))
|Debut||Digimon Reference Book|
(September 26, 2018)
Minervamon X is a God Man Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. The X-Antibody has caused a portion of its hair to not only become enlarged, but also gain their own sapience. Its hairs refer to themselves as a 'sage', and utilise their vast knowledge to support Minervamon in battle. Possibly due to its hair also requiring nourishment, Minervamon, who was originally already small in size, has now turned smaller than even its cherished sword, Olympia. However, Minervamon does not seem to mind at all; in fact, it seems to rejoice innocently at gaining new playmates, and has named its bundles of hair "Ulula" and "Serpens" respectively. Even though it has shrunk in size, its monstrous strength has not weakened at all; it has instead grown able to run about nimbly while wielding its Olympia, despite Olympia being larger than it in size, and thus is even more of a headache to keep in check.
- Strike Roll: A forward rolling slash unleashed from its greatsword Olympia.
- Madness Merry-go-round: Performs a horizontal spinning slash too quick to catch with the eyes, creating a large tornado.
- Haunted Pilus (Lat: Haunted Hair): Lets its hair braids Ulula and Serpens, which are able to stretch at will, run wild after the enemy.
- Crazy-go-round: Does a powerful horizontal spinning slash, generating a large tornado of blue flames.
- Sanctus Tormentum (Lat: Sacred Cannon): The energy beam it fires from the crystal on its shield boasts power rivalling that of the main cannons found on giant battleships, and is said to be able to blow apart a mountain with ease.
- Minervamon (X-Antibody) (ミネルヴァモン（X抗体）)
- Minerva. Roman goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare and the sponsor of arts, trade, and strategy.
- Minervamon X
Name used by this wiki. For further details, see DW:X-FORM.