The policy is for screenshots to be PNG, and it has been that since before I joined. I think we only use JPG screenshots for episode title cards, although I don't know why.
I wanted to replace the episode gallery images with PNG for a long time, but I was always too busy, and I wanted to edit the character synopsis and upload screenshots for animation errors and stuff, and I wanted to do every for an episode at once, but I guess the number of animation errors listed in the first episode kinda discouraged me from that, so I procastinated.
So far I've only replaced the images for episodes 1 and 17 and Our War Game!, and yes I know that's a weird order, but I think I was covering stuff related to episode 17 when I replaced its plot gallery. I definitely remember I was writing stuff on Our War Game! when I replaced those images.
Hello, my name is HumbleX and I'm a CTM from Fandom. I've been assigned to work on the Fandom to create episodes pages related to the Digimon Adventure 2020 anime would that be alright with you and your team? I'll start working once I get a few confirmations from a few of you if at all possible.
Welcome, we actually made pages for the episodes that had already aired before the series was put on hiatus.
We also have a set format for episode pages and any delay in creating future pages is because the adminstration are taking the time to make sure the articles are up to snuff and do not reflect poorly on the wiki just for the sake of catching attention.
We would rather the information remain in private draft status on talk pages, rather than communicate inaccurate or embarassingly-written style to the fandom so we must politely decline your request.
You're welcome to suggest improvements to the existing articles on the talk pages though. Maybe learn how we do things around here so you can familiarize yourself with our writing style.
The whole reason for the wiki focusing on story based evolutions is because of the plethora of evolutions each digimon has. But with appmon, they only have 1 canon evolution line. Therefore, wouldn't it be more useful to the users of the wiki if they could see the whole evolution line of each appmon, instead of just the appmon shown in the story?
I will have to check, but I think before the Western release of either Cyber Sleuth or Hacker's Memory, Bandai once used a different romanization for a character from what was used in the final game.
We don't use third parties (like news sites) as sources for dub names, which is why I moved the article, as you first got the name from a news site before the V-Jump scans were available. I already intended to move the article since the scans came, but I got distracted by other things. I didn't know about Bandai's tweet though, but I already pointed this thread to the other admins, to see if any of them remember the situation I described in the first paragraph or if I'm misremembering.
Also, yeah, technically his surname is supposed to be Hyūga under Hepburn romanization, but names with macrons always get anglicized when written in Roman letters because no one wants to deal with macrons apparently.
However, this Wiki uses Wāpuro rōmaji due to resistence by other admins to Hepburn, despite Hepburn being the style everyone uses, and in Wāpuro his surname is Hyuuga.