MegaSeadramon is a Sea Animal Digimon. It was a Seadramon-species that lived long in the harsh environment surrounding Folder Continent, but digivolved in order to survive in the Digital World where the weak are food for the strong. Its body became a size larger, the carapace covering its head got harder, and a lightning-shaped blade has grown on its calvaria. Its intelligence has developed more than the Seadramon-species, so it chases its opponent persistently, like a seeking torpedo, and reliably brings them down. There is a generator device equipped in the carapace on its head, in order to enable its Special Moves.
- Thunder Javelin: Fires a powerful lightning strike from the blade on its calvaria.
- Mail Strome (Maelstrom): Creates an electrified tornado. In Digimon Digital Card Battle, it generates a tsunami.
- Doramon Attack (Dramon Attack): Uses the blade on its calvaria to pierce through the enemy.
- Ice Blast (Ice Arrow): Shoots ice blades at all foes.
- Tail Blade (Stinger Surprise): Avoids attack while resting.
- Ice Reflector (Ice Reflect): Flails at the ice, generating an ice quake.
- Thunder Blade: Stabs the enemy with the electrified blade on its calvaria.
- Mega Ice Blast
- Shimetsukeru (しめつける? lit. "Squeeze"): Squeezes an enemy with its body.
- River of Power: Fires an energy cannon from its snout.
- Giga Ice Blast
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon World Data Squad
- 2.4 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.5 Digimon World
- 2.6 Digimon World 2
- 2.7 Digimon World 3
- 2.8 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.9 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.10 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.11 Digimon World DS
- 2.12 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.13 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.14 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.15 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.16 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.17 Digimon World Championship
- 2.18 Digimon Battle
- 2.19 Digimon Masters
- 2.20 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.21 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.22 Digimon Links
- 2.23 Digimon ReArise
- 2.24 Digimon New Century
- 3 Notes and references
MegaSeadramon is based on sea serpent.
- MegaSeadramon (メガシードラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon World Data Squad
WaruSeadramon summons help against the DigiDestined and Leomon's forces by calling out that there's food there, summoning a MegaSeadramon to his aid. The two Ultimates battle Greymon, Garurumon, Leomon and his forces, resulting in Greymon and Garurumon knocking them both back into the ocean. However, Greymon and Tai Kamiya fall in along with them and the two evil Digimon gang up on Greymon. In an underwater battle, MegaSeadramon wounds Greymon, but he digs his claws into the evil Ultimate and rides him before wounding WaruSedramon with his horn as he passes overhead, sending WaruSedramon sinking into the depths while MegaSedramon rises to the surface where he's blasted by the other Digimon.
Just as the battle appears to be won, WaruSedramon and MegaSedramon return with two more Seadramon to attack once again. However, Zudomon suddenly rescues Tai and Agumon and defeats the Seadramon. As MegaSedramon charges at Zudomon, MegaKabuterimon intervenes and cracks the evil Ultimate's horn. When WaruSeadramon tries to attack himself, Lillymon appears on his head and cracks his horn with a point-blank blast from her Flower Cannon. Enraged, the two Ultimates swirl into a whirlpool and then a waterspout to attack together, but Garudamon blasts WaruSedramon and MegaSeadraon with her Shadow Wing, finally destroying them both.
MegaSeadramon is an obtainable Ultimate Digimon that digivolves from Seadramon, Garurumon, Whamon, Coelamon, and Shellmon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon. MegaSeadramon is one of the only obtainable Digimon who have no recruit counterparts for File City.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
MegaSeadramon has golden skin and a blue helmet and tail.
It inhabits Amaterasu's Central Sector and South Sector. It drops a Thunder Chip when defeated.
It is also available as a Blue Ultimate Card with 32/32.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
MegaSeadramon is an Ice Data type, Ultimate level Digimon. It digivolves from Veedramon, Seadramon, and GoldVeedramon, and can digivolve into MetalSeadramon, Machinedramon, MarineAngemon, and Leviamon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The MegaSeadramon card is #042 and is an Ultimate level Ice-type card with 1870 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Mail Storm": inflicts 650 damage.
- "Lightning Javelin": inflicts 360 damage.
- "Ice Reflector": inflicts 0 damage, and counters attack.
Its support effect is " Counterattack. Attack second."
A MegaSeadramon works for VenomMyotismon in the Infinity Tower. He speaks like a robot, saying that he has acquired the protagonist as his target, and is setting up his battle system. When the protagonist defeats him, he says that his systems have crashed.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
MegaSeadramon is #211, and is an Ultimate-level, HPtype-class, Aquan-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 225 HP, 235 MP, 129 Attack, 105 Defense, 101 Spirit, 104 Speed, and 55 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, ThunderSign4, and Mist Cape4 traits.
MegaSeadramon digivolves from Seadramon and can digivolve to MetalSeadramon or GigaSeadramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to MegaSeadramon, your Digimon must be at least level 37, with 4000 Aquan experience and 155 attack. He is also available in Dawn's attack pack.
MegaSeadramon can also DNA digivolve from Ebidramon and GeoGreymon, or Ebidramon and Airdramon, if the base Digimon is at least level 32, with 3000 Aquan experience, and 185 attack. MegaSeadramon can DNA digivolve to MarineAngemon with Lillymon.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
MegaSeadramon is #135, and is an Ultimate-level, Tank-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder and Water elements, and a weakness to the Fire element. It possesses the Poison Guard, Health 200%, and Skill Master traits, and has the special skill Dive.
MegaSeadramon digivolves from Seadramon and can digivolve into MetalSeadramon or GigaSeadramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into MegaSeadramon, your Digimon must be at least level 27 with 110 attack, but only once you have revived MegaSeadramon.
It can be hatched from the Dragon DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
MegaSeadramon DigiFuses from Seadramon, Shellmon, and Gesomon, and can DigiFuse to Aegisdramon with Plesiomon and Eaglemon, to GigaSeadramon with WaruSeadramon, ShogunGekomon, and Gigadramon, and to MetalSeadramon with Tylomon, Megadramon, and MetalTyrannomon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
MegaSeadramon is a Water Data Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from ShellNumemon, Gekomon, and Seadramon and can digivolve to Plesiomon, MetalSeadramon, and Leviamon. Its special attack is Lightning Javelin and its support skill is Mysterious Scale which nullifies received stat reduction effects.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
MegaSeadramon is #200 and is a Water Data Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from ShellNumemon, Gekomon, Seadramon, Airdramon, Coelamon, and Ginryumon, and can digivolve to Plesiomon, MetalSeadramon, Leviamon, and Neptunemon. Its special attack is Lightning Javelin and its support skill is Mysterious Scale which nullifies received stat reduction effects.
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- Digimon World Dawn
- Digimon Adventure, "City Under Siege" 
- Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- This attack is named "Lightning Javelin" in Digimon Adventure 02, "20,000 Digi-Leagues Under the Sea" , Digimon Digital Card Battle, Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, Digimon World Championship, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Links, and Digimon ReArise, and "Lightning Spear" in Digimon World 2.
- This attack is named "Mail Storm" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, and retains its original name of "Maelstrom" in Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon World Championship, Digimon Battle, and Digimon Masters.
- This attack actually belongs to MetalSeadramon but is mistakenly listed as MegaSeadramon's on Bo-146.