(En:) Sea Animal
|Voice actors||(En:) Doug Erholtz (Adventure 02)|
MegaSeadramon is a Sea Animal Digimon. It was a Seadramon-species that lived long in the harsh environment surrounding Folder Continent, but digivolved in order to survive in the Digital World where the weak are food for the strong. Its body became a size larger, the carapace covering its head got harder, and a lightning-shaped blade has grown on its calvaria. Its intelligence has developed more than the Seadramon-species, so it chases its opponent persistently, like a seeking torpedo, and reliably brings them down. There is a generator device equipped in the carapace on its head, in order to enable its Special Moves.
- Thunder Javelin: Fires a powerful lightning strike from the blade on its calvaria.
- Mail Strome (Maelstrom): Creates an electrified tornado. In Digimon Digital Card Battle, it generates a tsunami.
- Doramon Attack (Dramon Attack): Uses the blade on its calvaria to pierce through the enemy.
- Ice Blast (Ice Arrow): Shoots ice blades at all foes.
- Tail Blade (Stinger Surprise): Avoids attack while resting.
- Ice Reflector (Ice Reflect): Flails at the ice, generating an ice quake.
- Thunder Blade: Stabs the enemy with the electrified blade on its calvaria.
- Mega Ice Blast
- Shimetsukeru (しめつける? lit. "Squeeze"): Squeezes an enemy with its body.
MegaSeadramon is based on sea serpent.
- MegaSeadramon (メガシードラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Adventure 02
MegaSeadramon is an obtainable Ultimate digimon that digivolves from Seadramon, Garurumon, Whamon, Coelamon, and Shellmon. MegaSeadramon is one of the only obtainable Digimon who have no recruit counterparts for File City.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
MegaSeadramon has golden skin and a blue helmet and tail.
It is also available as a Blue Ultimate Card with 32/32.
Digimon World: Next Order
MegaSeadramon is a Ice Data type, Ultimate level Digimon. It digivolves from Veedramon, Seadramon and GoldVeedramon and can digivolve into MetalSeadramon, Machinedramon, MarineAngemon and Leviamon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The MegaSeadramon card is #042 and is an Ultimate level Ice-type card with 1870 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Mail Storm": inflicts 650 damage.
- "Lightning Javelin": inflicts 360 damage.
- "Ice Reflector": inflicts 0 damage, and counters attack.
Its support effect is " Counterattack. Attack second."
A MegaSeadramon works for VenomMyotismon in the Infinity Tower. He speaks like a robot, saying that he has acquired the protagonist as his target, and is setting up his battle system. When the protagonist defeats him, he says that his systems have crashed.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
MegaSeadramon is #211, and is an Ultimate-level, HPtype-class, Aquan-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 225 HP, 235 MP, 129 Attack, 105 Defense, 101 Spirit, 104 Speed, and 55 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, ThunderSign4, and Mist Cape4 traits.
MegaSeadramon digivolves from Seadramon and can digivolve to MetalSeadramon or GigaSeadramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to MegaSeadramon, your Digimon must be at least level 37, with 4000 Aquan experience and 155 attack. He is also available in Dawn's attack pack.
MegaSeadramon can also DNA digivolve from Ebidramon and GeoGreymon, or Ebidramon and Airdramon, if the base Digimon is at least level 32, with 3000 Aquan experience, and 185 attack. MegaSeadramon can DNA digivolve to MarineAngemon with Lillymon.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
MegaSeadramon is #135, and is an Ultimate-level, Tank-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder and Water elements, and a weakness to the Fire element. It possesses the Poison Guard, Health 200%, and Skill Master traits, and has the special skill Dive.
MegaSeadramon digivolves from Seadramon and can digivolve into MetalSeadramon or GigaSeadramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into MegaSeadramon, your Digimon must be at least level 27 with 110 attack, but only once you have revived MegaSeadramon.
It can be hatched from the Dragon DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
MegaSeadramon is a Water Data Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from ShellNumemon, Gekomon and Seadramon and can digivolve to Plesiomon, MetalSeadramon and Leviamon. Its special attack is Lightning Javelin and its support skill is Mysterious Scale which nullifies received stat reduction effects.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
MegaSeadramon is #200 and is a Water Data Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from ShellNumemon, Gekomon, Seadramon, Airdramon, Coelamon and Ginryumon and can digivolve to Plesiomon, MetalSeadramon, Leviamon and Neptunemon. Its special attack is Lightning Javelin and its support skill is Mysterious Scale which nullifies received stat reduction effects.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "City Under Siege" 
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- ↑ This attack is named "Lightning Javelin" in Digimon Adventure 02, "20,000 Digi-Leagues Under the Sea" , Digimon Digital Card Battle, Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, Digimon World Championship, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon World: Next Order, and Digimon Links, and "Lightning Spear" in Digimon World 2.
- ↑ This attack is named "Mail Storm" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, and retains its original name of "Maelstrom" in Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon World Championship, Digimon Battle, and Digimon Masters.