|Title||God of War|
|Debut||Digimon World 3|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Eiji Takemoto (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Patrick Seitz (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-801, Bo-981, Dα-354, 3-036|
Marsmon is a God Man Digimon. One of the "Olympos XII", it is a Digimon god of war which has the appearance of a panther-man. Marsmon is familiar with all the ways in the world to fight dirty without weapons, and has absolute confidence in battles with others in the same weight class. It uses basic wrestling techniques, but is fixated on victory and glory, so when push comes to shove, it won't hesitate to use concealed weapons like its "Tria Knuckle" or "Metal Cothurnus". However, it exhibits its real power when it uses its bare hands and feet.
- Corona Sanctions: Attacks with a magnificent aerial assault while clad in flames.
- Mugenhadou (無限波動? lit. "Endless Surge"): A long combo of attacks in which it gathers fire into its hands, then lands a combo of punches on the opponent before striking the ground, causing a pillar of fire to erupt from beneath.
Marsmon has the appearance of a panther-man. It has the head of a panther with a horn and two elongated fangs. It has a muscular torso covered with a red, skintight bodysuit, which in turn is swathed by flames. Its hands are covered by two enormous gauntlets. It wears loose pants patterned with spots that end in elaborate silver and red greaves. It also wears a cape, the outside of which is black and red and the inside of which is purple.
- Marsmon (マルスモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese and most American English media.
- Mars. The mythological Roman god of war.
Name used in the American English version of Digimon Fusion.
- Direct romanization of Japanese name.
Digimon World 3
Its finishing technique is Mugenhadou, a physical move which it learns at level 85.
The Marsmon card is #148 and is a Green Mega Card with 55/55. It appears in the 9b, 11b, 13a, 14a, and R-05 booster packs.
Marsmon is a Burst Mode level Digimon that digivolves from BanchoLeomon at level 70 using the Tria Knuckle.
Marsmon digivolves from GrappuLeomon.
Marsmon is a card digivolution, digivolving from GrapLeomon.
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 2.0, Marsmon can be obtained by scanning.
Notes and references
- Digimon Masters
- Pixiv: "Ragnamon, Destromon, Snatchmon"
- デジモンウェブ公式 (@bandai_digimon). "続いてラーナモン、カルマーラモン、フェアリモン、マルスモンの4体です。マルスモンの初期ネームはベルセクモン、フェアリモンはエルフモンかシルフモンの候補があったり、とっても興味深いですねー♪ そしてそして… #デジモンフロンティア #デジモン #Digimon" Mar 24, 2019, 8:12 PM. Tweet.