|Type||(Ja:) Demon Lord|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Toshiyuki Morikawa (Adventure 02)|
(En:) Richard Epcar (Adventure 02)
MaloMyotismon is an Evil Digimon. It is said to be Myotismon's final form, and by harmonizing its intelligence alongside all of its other aspects, it succeeded in surpassing VenomMyotismon, which lost its intelligence by seeking too much power and was like a beast. It possesses an inhumanly cruel personality, and is willing to do anything to achieve its own desires. The living, jaw-like artillery cannons on both its left and right shoulders, "Sodom" and "Gomorrah" respectively, leech off of it.
- Pandemonium (Pandæmonium Flame): Fires an extremely high-temperature beam from Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Screaming Darkness(Howling Blood)
- Crimson Mist (Melting Blood): Opens up the Sodom and Gomorrah and spews out a thick red, acidic mist.
- Mental Illusion (Mind Illusion): Emits a ray of light that hypnotizes the opponent, trapping them in a dream world of their desires.
- Black Rain: Emits a thick fog of gas in the environment which confuses the opponent.
- Soul Shield
- Crimson Mist
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.2 Digimon D-Power Digivice
- 2.3 Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
- 2.4 Digimon D-Tector 3.0
- 2.5 Digimon Fusion
- 2.6 Digimon World 3
- 2.7 Digimon World 4
- 2.8 Digimon World DS
- 2.9 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.10 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.11 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.12 Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- 2.13 Digimon Racing
- 2.14 Digimon Battle
- 2.15 Digimon Masters
- 2.16 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.17 Digimon ReArise
- 3 Notes and references
- BelialVamdemon (ベリアルヴァンデモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Belial, a term and later demonic creature in Abrahamic mythology.
- Combination of "vampire" and "demon".
Name used in Digimon Adventure 02 and American English media.
- (Es:) Malo (lit. "Evil").
- Greater mouse-eared bat (Myotis myotis).
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon D-Power Digivice
Though MaloMylotismon never appeared in Digimon Season 3, he tends to be the final boss in both the Digivice and PC's Area 13.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon D-Tector 3.0
MaloMyotismon appears as a random encounter in MAP 3 (DARK)after the game is beaten along with VenomMyotismon His stats are: 300HP, 200 ENERGY, 120 CRUSH and 60 ABILITY.
Digimon World 3
It is also available as a black Mega Digimon card with 53/53.
Digimon World 4
MaloMyotismon is the final boss of Dry Land which you must defeat.
Digimon World DS
MaloMyotismon digivolves from Myotismon with Lv. 45+ and have DemiDevimon in your Party, or any dark Digimon that a digivolve disk is used on, which his special attack is Pandemonium Flame.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
MaloMyotismon is #333, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 331 HP, 356 MP, 179 Attack, 160 Defense, 174 Spirit, 144 Speed, and 80 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Dark Veil, Economizer S, and Healthy Body traits.
MaloMyotismon can be hatched from the DM Half Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
MaloMyotismon is #296, and is a Mega 2 level, Balance-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Holy element. It possesses the Poison Barrier, Item Master, Master of Saving, and Challenger traits, and it has the special skill Tree Cut.
MaloMyotismon digivolves from VenomMyotismon. In order to digivolve into MaloMyotismon, your Digimon must be at least level 53 with 230 attack, but only once you have revived MaloMyotismon, and you must currently own Arukenimon and Mummymon.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
MaloMyotismon is an unlockable character, and is the true final boss of the game.
MaloMyotismon is the third boss in this game. He is in the track Deep Jungle.
MaloMyotismon is a card digivolution, digivolving from Myotismon.
BelialVamdemon can digivolve from Vamdemon.
MaloMyotismon may digivolve from Myotismon.
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure 02, "Oikawa's Shame" 
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- This attack is named "Pandemonium F" in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk.
- This attack is named both Chaos Crusher and Screaming Darkness in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
- This attack retains its original name of "Melting Blood" in Digimon World 3.