|Title||Radiance of Miracles|
Kiseki no Kagayaki?)
|Level||Armor / Mega|
|Type||(Ja:) Holy Knight|
|Debut||D-3 Version 1|
|Prior forms||Veemon + Digi-Egg of Miracles|
Nikorai "Niko" Yakovich Petorofu
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Junko Noda (Adventure 02/X-Evolution), Masaya Takatsuka (Cyber Sleuth)|
(En:) Steven Jay Blum (Adventure 02)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-250, St-551, St-724, St-828, Bo-300, Bo-432, Bo-1116, Dα-259, 3-022|
(En:) St-160, Mo-09, DM-193
Magnamon is a Warrior Digimon. It armor digivolved through the power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles. It possesses tremendous defensive ability, its offensive power is equivalent to that of a Mega Digimon, or even greater, and it is one of the "Royal Knights". No matter what kind of predicament those who acquire the power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles fall into, they're able to overcome it through that miraculous power, and as such, it's definitely appropriate to call it a Miracle Item.
- Magna Blast (Plasma Shoot): Fires a shot of ball-shaped plasma. In Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Data Squad, this attack is depicted as unleashing missiles from its armor.
- Magna Blaster (Extreme Jihad): Emits the utmost power of the Digi-Egg of Miracles in the form of an energy wave from its entire body. However, because it was proven that the size of Magna Blaster's power rapidly accelerates the damage to Magnamon's data, it is currently sealed.
- Shining Gold Solar Storm: Rapidly compresses space, then immediately and explosively expands it, sweeping away surrounding enemies with a golden laser beam.
- Magna Punch (Magnum Punch): Puts all its strength into a powerful punch.
- Magna Kick (Magnum Kick): Kicks with all its might.
- Magna Blast
- Aura Barrier (Light Aura Barrier): Envelops self in a barrier of light to ward off enemies.
- Group Attack: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Seraphimon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
- Teamwork: A unison attack with Magnadramon, Seraphimon, and Rapidmon (Armor).
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 2.4 Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
- 2.5 D-Ark 1.0
- 2.6 D-Tector 1.0
- 2.7 Digimon Data Squad
- 2.8 Digital Monster X-Evolution
- 2.9 Digimon Fusion
- 2.10 Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
- 2.11 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.12 Digimon World 3
- 2.13 Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
- 2.14 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.15 Digimon World DS
- 2.16 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.17 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.18 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.19 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.20 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.21 Digimon Masters
- 2.22 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.23 Digimon Links
- 2.24 Digimon ReArise
- 2.25 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.26 Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
- 3 Notes and references
Magnamon is a bipedal creature with blue skin that looks like a grown version of Veemon with three fingers on each hand. It wears armor on its face, chest, waist, arms, and feet, all of which are colored gold. On its loin-guard is the Crest of Miracles. Its armor references and is intimately associated with the Digi-Egg of Miracles.
The Magnamon of Digimon Adventure 02 has five fingers on each hand while in his native universe, but three whenever he's in a different universe. In the Japanese version, he's also described by the Narrator as "beautiful as the rising sun".
- Magnamon (マグナモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (La:) Magna (lit. "Great").
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
D-3 virtual pet
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
D-3 Version 1
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The "Magnamon" card, titled "PF DM Kiseki", is a Rank 3 card which allows Veemon to digivolve to Magnamon during battle.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Magnamon is a wild Digimon with 13 HP and 3 AP. It is #32 in the D-Ark Notes, and its code is -000. It appears as an enemy in Secret C.
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 3.0, Magnamon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000530111".
Digimon Data Squad
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Digimon World 3
Magnamon owns the Legendary Gym at Amaterasu server.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Magnamon digivolves from any Ultimate Digimon with the Golden Armor of Miracles. It can also digivolve from MegaKabuterimon and Paildramon and can digivolve to Magnamon X. If the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
Magnamon is an Air Neutral type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from Rapidmon (Gold) and Paildramon and can DNA Digivolve to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode with Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. Mega level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
ExVeemon can digivolve into Magnamon if the player has obtained the Digiegg of Miracles. Magnamon is also the referee of the Digi-Arena.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Magnamon is #289, and is an Ultimate-level, Tank-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 226 HP, 260 MP, 140 Attack, 133 Defense, 98 Spirit, 105 Speed, and 70 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Guard, All Elements, and LuckyMedal3 traits.
Magnamon can be hatched from the Golden Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Magnamon is #188, and is an Ultimate-level, Tank-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy and Fire elements, and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Death Guard, Stun Barrier, and Challenger traits, and has the special skill Rock Split.
Magnamon digivolves from Veemon and can digivolve into GigaSeadramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Magnamon, your Digimon must be at least level 24 with 75 defense and 100% friendship, but only after the Digi-Egg of Miracles is set.
It can be hatched from the Prayer DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Magnamon is #239 is an Earth Free Type, Armor level Digimon and uses 22 memory. It Armor digivolves from Veemon using the Digi-Egg of Miracles. Its special attacks are S-Gold Solar Storm and Plasma Shot its support skill is Miracle which Has a 10% chance of reducing damage received by 30%.
In Complete Edition Magnamon also Armor digivolves from Guardromon (Gold).
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Magnamon is #324 and is an Earth Free Type, Armor level Digimon and uses 22 memory. It Armor digivolves from Veemon and Guardromon (Gold) using the Digi-Egg of Miracles. Its special attacks are S-Gold Solar Storm and Plasma Shot its support skill is Miracle which Has a 10% chance of reducing damage received by 75%.
Magnamon digivolves from V-mon.
Magnamon is an Armor level Digimon that digivolves from Veemon.
Magnamon is an Armor level Digimon that may digivolve from Veemon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
There are four versions of Magnamon. They digivolve into each other.
Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
Magnamon is a password Digimon. The password is 932388.
Notes and references
- Flamedramon's Armor level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game α. Magnamon is a Champion Digimon in the Digital Monster Card Game and an Ultimate Digimon in the DS Digimon Story games.
- Digimon Adventure 02, "The Darkness Before Dawn" 
- Digimon ReArise
- Digimon Reference Book: Magnamon (Original profile)
- This attack is named "Plasma Shot" on St-160, Mo-09, Digimon Digital Card Battle, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Links, and Digimon ReArise, as well as retaining its original name of "Plasma Shoot" in Digimon Data Squad, "The Royal Knights Assemble" .
- This attack is named "Magna Blaster" in the Digimon Analsyer but is named "Magna Explosion" when it is used in Digimon Adventure 02, The Crest of Kindness" , "Extreme Crusade" in the FUNimation official subs for Digimon Adventure 02, "Plasma Blast" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, "EXT. War" in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and "Extreme Grab" on St-160 and Mo-09.