MagnaAngemon is an Angel Digimon. It has eight shining, silver wings. MagnaAngemon's mission in the Digital World is as a law enforcement officer, and it has the duty of supervising and surveying the many Angel Digimon. Furthermore, although it is the speaker for the essence of "Light" trying to preserve the order of the Digital World, and is usually in the shape of a priest, when the Digital World is shrouded by the essence of "Darkness", it changes into its Battle Mode (戦闘形態 Sentou Keitai?) and attacks the evil. In its Battle Mode, it consigns the opponent to oblivion with the Beam Shield on its left arm and the holy sword Excalibur equipped to its right arm. Also, although MagnaAngemon has a personality replete with gentleness and kindness when it is in Priest Mode, it takes on an austere personality when it is in Battle Mode.
- Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate): Manifests a door to subspace from which there is no return, and consigns the opponent to oblivion through it. The gate can also fire a blast of light, or transport the opponent to another location.
- Excalibur: Slash the enemy using the holy sword, Excalibur.
- Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): Cures allies of their ailments.
- HP Recovery (Heaven's Heal): Heals HP.
- Soul Vanisher (Soul Banish): Hits its sword on the ground to create a shockwave..
- Angel Rod: Attacks with its "Angel Rod".
- Flying Sword of Justice (Flying Sword): Rushes in front with great speed to strike its enemy.
- Shield and Counter (Shield Counter): Blocks an incoming attack and repels it if it is a projectile attack or slashes the attacker if it is a melee strike.
- Magna Jump (Holy Jump)
- Excali-burst (Excaliburst): Powers up the Excalibur and then slices the enemy.
- Judgment Slash: A single strike that destroys evil!
MagnaAngemon wears a Holy Ring on its right wrist and bears the Crest of Hope on its forehead. The DigiCode on its Heaven's Gate reads ヘブンズゲート (ヘブンズゲート Hebunzu Gēto?, lit. "Heaven's Gate") and the DigiCode on its Excalibur and ribbons reads デジタルモンスター (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
- HolyAngemon (ホーリーエンジェモン)
Name used in most American English and some Japanese media.
- (La:) Magna (lit. "Great").
- (En:) Angel.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
MagnaAngemon is a Variable that deals damage to all enemies.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The MagnaAngemon card, titled "Heaven's Gate", is a Rank 4 card which teaches a Digimon the Heaven's Gate technique. Heaven's Gate revives one ally.
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon Fusion Fighters
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digivice: virtual pet
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World 2
MagnaAngemon digivolves from Angemon and Piddomon, and can digivolve further into Seraphimon. You can also trade a Garurumon for one at the Digimon Center. MagnaAngemon's special attack is the Assist "HP Recovery", which heals 150 HP to all allies, and costs 24 MP.
Digimon World 3
For Patamon it will unlock Greymon at level 30 with 140 Fire Resistance, Stingmon at level 20 with 100 Thunder Resistance, for Monmon, it will unlock Angewomon at level 30 with 110 Water Resistance, for Agumon, it will unlock Devimon at level 30 with 250 Dark Resistance, Angewomon at level 20, and for Veemon it will unlock Angewomon at level 20.
If Patamon was not chosen, A MagnaAngemon is found in Asuka Server's South Badland and will give Junior his DDNA which when given to the DRI agent in Central Park will reward Junior with a Patamon partner.
MagnaAngemon is a white Ultimate Digimon card with 31/33.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
A MagnaAngemon in Infinite Cauldron Layer 2 sensed the great evil within it, so crossed dimensions to get there, however the trip damaged its body to the level it was no longer able to move. MagnaAngemon asks the Hero to get it a Large Double Disk, and after the Hero gets it one, MagnaAngemon heals itself. Realising it does not have the strength to save the Digital World, MagnaAngemon asks the Hero to save it instead, and joins the City. MagnaAngemon joins the hospital and uses its powers to tell the Hero how long their partner Digimon's current lifespans are.
MagnaAngemon is a Holy Vaccine type, Ultimate level Digimon. It digivolves from Angemon, Wizardmon, and Sorcermon, and can digivolve into Seraphimon, Cherubimon (Good), Jesmon, and MarineAngemon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
MagnaAngemon belongs to the Nature card group and has HP 1320, circle attack 770, triangle attack 570 and vs. Darkness x 3 cross attack 370.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
MagnaAngemon is #223, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 220 HP, 243 MP, 133 Attack, 103 Defense, 119 Spirit, 114 Speed, and 50 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 4, Halo 4, and SoothingHand traits.
It dwells in the Highlight Haven.
MagnaAngemon digivolves from Angemon and can digivolve to Seraphimon or SlashAngemon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to MagnaAngemon, your Digimon must be at least level 34, with 3100 Holy experience, and 160 Spirit.
MagnaAngemon can also DNA digivolve from Starmon and Clockmon, if the base Digimon is at least level 30, with 5000 Holy experience, and 190 spirit. MagnaAngemon can DNA digivolve to Alphamon with Magnamon or DoruGreymon.
MagnaAngemon can be hatched from the Busters Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
MagnaAngemon is #146, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Sleep Guard, Master of Saving, and Healing Hand traits.
It dwells in the Palace Laboratory. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for MagnaAngemon.
MagnaAngemon digivolves from Angemon and can digivolve into Jijimon, Seraphimon, or Goldramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into MagnaAngemon, your Digimon must be at least level 31 with 115 attack and 70% friendship, but only once you have revived MagnaAngemon.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
MagnaAngemon is a Light Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 14 memory. It digivolves from Ankylomon, ExVeemon, and Angemon, and can digivolve to ShineGreymon, Seraphimon, Crusadermon, and Valkyrimon. Its special attack is Heaven's Gate and its support skill is Justice Genome which increases damage from Light attacks by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
MagnaAngemon is #195 and is a Light Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 14 memory. It digivolves from Ankylomon, ExVeemon, Angemon, and Unimon, and can digivolve to ShineGreymon, Seraphimon, Crusadermon, Valkyrimon, and Goldramon. Its special attack is Heaven's Gate and its support skill is Justice Genome which increases damage from Light attacks by 15%.
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon New Century
|This only happens if Saki's affinity reaches 70.|
As Saki Kimishima, Floramon, and Takuma Momozuka walk through the deep forest together, Saki begins to struggle due to her illness with the others worrying about her. They offer to go back to the school, though she insists she's fine. As it gets even worse, she agrees to go back to the school. Unable to move due to her illness taking over, she ends up being attacked by a MagnaAngemon. Floramon fights it, and tells Takuma to take Saki away, though Saki refuses to abandon her partner. As Floramon struggles, Saki tells her to just run away and save herself though Floramon refuses to do so and tries to get Takuma to carry her away to safety. Saki refuses to leave Floramon's side, saying they will be together forever and that she is sick of running away from everything, including herself. She complains about the fact her body was useless, wishing she could be healthy so she could fight alongside Floramon. Floramon, upon hearing this, states that she does not need power and instead needs to gain the ability to heal Saki. Wanting to cure Saki of her illness, Floramon warp evolves to Ceresmon Medium and defeats MagnaAngemon.
Notes and references
- 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- Digimon Pendulum: HolyAngemon
- Digimon Adventure, "Piedmon's Last Jest" 
- Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
- Digimon Adventure:, "The Angels' Determination" 
- Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]"
- Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "The Courage of Bonds" 
- Digimon Next, "Anti-God Devices Digimon Twin!" 
- Digimon Adventure:, "The End, the Ultimate Holy Battle" 
- Digimon Adventure:, "The Angels' Determination"
- Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Adventure Character List
- Serbian dub
- Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
- Digimon Encounters
- This attack is named "Great Golden Gate" in Digimon Fusion, "The Gate of Destiny" on DM-086, Digimon Digital Card Battle, Digimon World Championship, and in its Shodo figure profile, and retains its original name of "Heaven's Gate" in Digimon Battle, Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Links, and on ST3-13: Heaven's Gate.
- In English, this attack is named "Excalibur's Grace" in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
- This attack retains its original name of "Soul Banish" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- This attack actually belong to Angemon but is mistakenly listed as MagnaAngemon's on Bo-142.
- This DigiCode reads デジタルモンスター (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster") on St-129.
- Digimon Fusion Fighters
- Digimon Adventure tri. Digivice screen