(ルーチェモン（Ｘ抗体） Lucemon (X-Antibody))
|Debut||Digimon Chronicle X, "The Opened Gate of Darkness" |
Lucemon X is a Demon Lord Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Although it is a Demon Lord-type, the way in which its six pairs of golden wings shine is divine like that of an Angel-type. Not only does its appearance far surpass that of the old Lucemon, but also its power and intellect, and has sublimated into the perfect being that transcends even God. Having gained the ultimate wisdom and power to do absolutely anything at will, Lucemon reigns in the Digital World as an incarnation of destruction and creation.
- Paradise Lost: A destructive technique where, after launching the opponent high into the sky with a wild dance of blows, it holds their limbs fixed as it drives them back into the ground.
- Dead or Alive: Produces a three-dimensional magic circle as a glowing orb of holiness and evilness and confines the opponent within, where it has a 50/50 chance of being either completely annihilated, or suffering great damage.
- Seventh Divine Cruz: Arranges ten super-heated spheres of light in a cruciform syzygy and fires its light of annihilation.
- Purgatorial Flame: Exhales a flame of destruction which purifies everything.
- Lucemon (X-Antibody) (ルーチェモン（Ｘ抗体）)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Lucemon X (ルーチェモンＸ)
Name used in Digimon Chronicle X.
- Lucifer, the angelic name of the mythological Satan, as well as "Luce" (Lat: "Light").
- X. From X-Antibody.
Lucemon X was designed by Kenji Watanabe.
Digimon Chronicle X