LoaderLiomon is a Machine Digimon. It was produced when CAD data for construction machinery leaked onto its server, then fused with the configuration data of a Beast Digimon. Its mane has become a pneumatic drill, and it works primarily in tunnel construction and in the Chrome Digizoid mines. The Chrome Digizoid mines are often surrounded by a solid layer of bedrock, so it boasts both power and stamina, as well as top-class performance among Machine Digimon. There are many LoaderLiomon with a stubborn personality due to their pride in their work, but there are many people with the viewpoint that states, "LoaderLiomon is just quarrelsome." It seems that one mine, which had the best deposits in the world, was blown away by a fight between LoaderLiomon.
- Boring Storm: Produces an attack through the extremely high-speed rotation of its mane.
- Loader Morningstar: Strikes with the iron sphere on its tail.
- LoaderLeomon (ローダーレオモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in some Japanese media.
- LoaderLiomon (ローダーレオモン)
Digimon Adventure tri.
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure tri., "Coexistence" 
- Digimon Adventure tri., "Loss" ; Due to the Digivolution happening offscreen, it is uncertain which of Hippogriffomon, LoaderLiomon, and Triceramon digivolved to Azulongmon, Baihumon, and Zhuqiaomon. For simplicity, this wiki assumes that the avian, Bird-species Hippogriffomon digivolved to Zhuqiaomon, the feline, Machine-species LoaderLiomon digivolved to Baihumon, and the reptilian, Dragon-species Triceramon digivolved to Azulongmon.
- Digimon Reference Book: LoaderLiomon (original profile)