|Partners||Yoshino "Yoshi" Fujieda|
Protagonist (World DS)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yukana (Savers)|
(En:) Dorothy Fahn (Data Squad)
- Seed Blast (Nuts Shoot): Fires solid nuts from its mouth with surprisingly accurate aim.
- Lala Spiral (Lala Screw): Spins its leaf with all its might to assault the opponent.
- Sing a Song: Puts the opponent to sleep with a pleasant song.
- Nuts Gun: Fires tree nuts forcefully from its mouth.
- Nuts Bazooka: Fires tree nuts even more forcefully from its mouth.
- Nuts Explosion: Fires exploding seeds from its head.
- Petite Tackle (Petit Tackle): Tackles with its small body.
Lalamon has the appearance of a flowering bud with a green body with stretchy arms and legs, and a pink head with a yellow leaf on the top of it, and a pair of eyes and a mouth which resemble three black dots. It flies by lightly spinning its leaf.
- Lalamon (ララモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon Savers the Movie: Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode!!
Digimon Savers 3D: The Digital World in Imminent Danger!
Digimon World Data Squad
Some Lalamon and Tanemon are seen as part of Sunflowmon's traveling caravan at the Desert Oasis, where Meramon terrorized them. Gaomon digivolved to Gaogamon and managed to defeat Meramon with the help of GeoGreymon.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Lalamon is #065, and is a Rookie-level, Technical-class, Insect/Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element and a weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 93 HP, 129 MP, 60 Attack, 55 Defense, 71 Spirit, 68 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 2 and Money Saver 1 traits.
Lalamon can be hatched from the Green DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Lalamon is #053, and is a Rookie-level, Attacker-class, Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and a weakness to the Fire element. It possesses the Poison Protection and Skill User traits.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Lalamon is a Plant Data Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Tanemon and can digivolve to Woodmon, Sunflowmon, Togemon, and Vegiemon. It's special attack is Seed Blast and its support skill is Flower Guard which prevents Poison.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Lalamon is #059 and is a Plant Data Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Tanemon and can digivolve to Woodmon, Sunflowmon, Togemon, and Vegiemon. It's special attack is Seed Blast and its support skill is Flower Guard which prevents Poison.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (Manga)
A Lalamon is one of the Digimon locked up in cages in the Digi-Market for prospective hackers to purchase, but is freed alongside the other captives when Keisuke Amasawa and Ryuji Mishima defeat the salesman.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Lalamon digivolve from Budmon and can digivolve to Birdramon, Leomon, Seadramon, and Sunflowmon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon, if the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Lalamon digivolves from Budmon and Motimon and can digivolve to Sunflowmon, Vegiemon, Togemon, Woodmon, and Seadramon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Lalamon digivolves to Sunflowmon at level 11.
Lalamon can digivolve to Sunflowmon.
Lalamon is a raisable Digimon.
Digimon New Century
Lalamon can digivolve to Sunflowmon.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Yoshi's Biggest Battle: The One With Herself" 
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Marcus' Inner Strength!" 
- ↑ Digimon World DS
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Nuts Shoot" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Lala Screw" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Lullaby" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ Lala and Rara are written in katakana as "rara" (ララ?)