|Title||Synthetic Evil Beast|
(合成魔獣 Gōsei Majū?)
(En:) Composition, Composite
|Debut||Digital Monster Ver. WonderSwan|
|Prior forms||Data from Kabuterimon + MetalGreymon (Virus) + Greymon + Angemon + Airdramon + Devimon + Kuwagamon + SkullGreymon + Garurumon + Monochromon|
Monochromon + Kabuterimon + Garurumon + SkullGreymon + Kuwagamon + Airdramon
Kabuterimon + Devimon
* (w/ Machinedramon)
* (w/ Moon=Millenniummon)
* (w/ Machinedramon)
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Qing Long Chief
Qing Long Leader
|Voice actors||(En:) Tom Wyner (Adventure 02)|
|Cards||(Ja:) St-21, St-364, St-955, Bo-227, Bo-675|
(En:) St-21, DT-22
Kimeramon is a Composition Digimon. Every part that composes its whole was put together by synthesizing various Digimon. How this kind of synthesis was performed is shrouded in mystery. In contrast to Machinedramon, who was synthesized from the metal parts of several varieties of Digimon, it was combined from organic parts, and whether it is Machinedramon's prototype, or it was built to use against Machinedramon, is still uncertain. However, the one thing that is understood is that, because of Kimeramon's terrifying combat instinct, it is nothing but a powerful force for destruction.
- Heat Viper: Emanates a deadly heat ray from its four arms, cruelly dispersing it in every direction like a curse. In Digimon Adventure 02, Heat Viper is fired from its mouth where its shockwave knocks away anyone who tries to avoid it.
- Scissor Claw (Hybrid Arms)
- Death Claw: Attacks with the Devimon arm.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure: Anode Tamer and Cathode Tamer
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
- 2.4 Digimon Fusion
- 2.5 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.6 Digimon World 2
- 2.7 Digimon World 3
- 2.8 Digimon World DS
- 2.9 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.10 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.11 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.12 Digimon Masters
- 2.13 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.14 Digimon Links
- 2.15 Digimon ReArise
- 2.16 Digimon Battle
- 3 Notes and references
Kimeramon is a chimera of various Digimon. It has the head of Kabuterimon, the eyes and hair of MetalGreymon, the body and lower jaw of Greymon, the wings of Airdramon, the top wings of Angemon, the arms of Devimon, the left arm of Kuwagamon, the right arm of SkullGreymon, the legs of Garurumon, and the tail of Monochromon.
- Chimairamon (キメラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- (El:) From Chímaira (Χίμαιρα?), latinized as Chimera. It may also be a pun on the concept of "chimeras" in genetics.
Name used in American English media.
- Direct romanization of Japanese name.
Digimon Adventure: Anode Tamer and Cathode Tamer
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World 2
Kimeramon is a Mega Digimon who is only obtainable in the Japanese version though the use of a V-Tamer transfer where Kimeramon is acquirable, an NPC next to the tournament registration will perform this service. It can also be transferred in from Pocket Digimon World.
The Data for Kimeramon exists in-game as well as his own attack "Poison Wing", Though he cannot be obtained in the North American release of the game without a cheating device.
Digimon World 3
Kimeramon is Qing long City Chief's third Digimon. It can also be fought in the Dark Dungeon of Asuka Server in the North Sector. In the PAL version of the game, Kimeramon can be found in Amaterasu's Circuit Boards underground, once Galacticmon has been defeatd. Its attacks can cause Junior's Digimon to sleep.
Digimon World DS
Kimeramon is a boss which makes up three zones fought in Junk Factory. A mysterious villain known as Unknown-D creates it to prove that Digimon don't need Tamers to be strong.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Kimeramon is #243, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light. Its basic stats are 236 HP, 253 MP, 148 Attack, 129 Defense, 67 Spirit, 111 Speed, and 55 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, Protect 4, and Speed 4 traits.
Kimeramon digivolves from Devidramon and can Digivolve to Moon=Millenniummon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Kimeramon, your Digimon must be at least level 44, with 11,000 Dark experience, but only if you have previously befriended a Kimeramon.
Kimeramon can also DNA digivolve from Kabuterimon and Devimon, if the base Digimon is at least level 40, with 19,000 experience, but only if you have previously befriended a SkullGreymon. Kimeramon can DNA digivolve to Milleniummon with Machinedramon.
Kimeramon can be hatched from the Kaizer Egg or the Millennia Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Kimeramon is #160, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark and Earth elements and a weakness to the Holy and Water elements. It possesses the Poison Guard, High Sniper, and Stun Barrier traits.
Kimeramon digivolves from Devimon or Kabuterimon and can digivolve into Millenniummon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Kimeramon, your Digimon must be at least level 35 with 120 attack, but only once you have revived Kimeramon, Devimon, and Kabuterimon.
It can be hatched from the Kaiser Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Notes and references
- Kimeramon is a Mega Digimon in Digimon World 2.
- 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- Digimon Adventure 02, "An Old Enemy Returns" 
- Digimon Xros Wars (manga), "Xros Revolution!! The Guide to Miracles!!" 
- Digimon Masters
- Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- Digimon Adventure:, "The God of Evil Descends, Millenniumon" 
- DT-152: Millenniummon
- Digimon Adventure: Anode Tamer and Cathode Tamer
- Digimon Masters; removed from gameplay as of January 9, 2020 (Digimon Masters: "[Notice] Notice in advance of 14th Jan Maintenance").
- This attack is named "Poison Wing" in Digimon World 2 and Digimon World DS, and is named "Sizzling Viper" in Digimon Links and Digimon ReArise.