When producing Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode, Habu requested Kenji Watanabe to design RustTyranomon and Titamon. RustTyranomon was intended as a homage to Tyrannomon, the first Digimon to be designed, who was having less opportunities to appear in the series, while Titamon was meant to give Ogremon a Mega form, which did not yet exist, and was originally planned to be the Bacchus representative of the Olympos XII.
Habu requested Mastemon follow the same two tone black/white color scheme of Lucemon Chaos Mode. Originally the design had Mastemon more bulky, equipped with armaments like cannons but Habu didn't want a bulky design and instead wanted Mastemon to use its body as a weapon, so he requested the armaments be removed.
List of works
- Digimon Story: Lost Evolution: Production Assistant
- Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red: Producer
- Digimon World Re:Digitize: Producer
- Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode: Producer
- Digimon Adventure (PSP): Producer
- Digimon All-Star Rumble: Producer
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth: Producer
- Digimon World -next 0rder- INTERNATIONAL EDITION: Producer
- Digimon Survive: Producer