|Prior forms||Anyone + H Spirit of Wind|
* (w/ Zephyrmon)
Fusion Fighters/United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Sawa Ishige (Frontier)|
(En:) Michelle Ruff (Frontier)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-626, St-911, Bo-106t, Bo-17L, Dα-561, 4-050|
(En:) DT-69, DT-79, DT-121, DM-170
Kazemon is a Fairy Digimon. It possesses power over Wind which bears the might of AncientKazemon. It freely manipulates the atmosphere to display mirages to its opponents, and specializes in attacks that generate "Kamaitachi" made from vacuums. However, it is more proficient in information warfare than in actual combat ability. Although it has an innocent personality brimming with curiosity, and is a gossipy, talkative troublemaker, because it has no ill will for the person, it isn't really hated. It is thoroughly optimistic, and is the possessor of a strong heart that cuts its way through small difficulties with a smile.
- Tempest Twist (Tornado Gamba, Ita: "Tornado Leg"): Performs a handstand and unleashes a whirlwind kick.
- Roseo Temporale (Ita: "Rosy Thunderstorm"): Rushes toward the opponent, then dispatches a back-flip kick after a barrage of kicks.
- Hurricane Wave (Brezza Petalo, Ita: "Breeze Petal"): Throws long, thin tornadoes erupting from its fingertips.
- Love Tap (Carino Anca, Ita: "Pretty Hip"): Taps foes with buttocks to cause temporary feelings of attraction.
- Fiorente Furiata (Ita: "Flowery Gust"): Performs a kick with its left and right leg.
- Astato Vespa (Ita: "Astatina Wasp"): Stomps on the opponent twice while in the air.
- Luna Assalto (Ita: "Moon Assault"): Turns and unleashes a flying kick after Astato Vespa.
- Vergine Bomba (Ita: "Virgin Bomb"): Hits the enemy with its bottom. After being hit, the opponent will fall into confusion.
- Fata Danza (Ita: "Fairy Dance"): Kicks the enemy down before performing a rising, flip kick.
- Nidan Jump (二段ジャンプ? lit. "Two-Step Jump"): Shoots up into the air after jumping.
- Kyūkouka (急降下? lit. "Plunge"): Drops immediately to the earth.
Kazemon is a fairy with long purple hair, fair skin, and four green stripes on its face. It wears a pink bra and pink panties, a high-waist pink belt above its navel, and large, pink boots with green soles, purple heels with butterfly wings attached, green borders at the top, yellow and red circles, and white knee pads with four green diagonal marks coming out of it, forming a butterfly image on each knee. It also wears purple armbands under metallic gauntlets with brooches at the wrist that are adorned with the symbol of the Spirits of Wind and have butterfly wings attached, metallic shoulder pads and a visor with a final pair of butterfly wings attached.
In the Digimon Xros Loader virtual pet, Kazemon's hair is bluish grey instead of its usual purple coloring.
- Fairimon (フェアリモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- En: Fairie. Alternate spelling of "fairy".
Name used in Digimon Frontier and most American English media.
- Ja: Kaze (風? lit. "Wind").
Digimon Battle Spirit 2
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digital Monster: Dproject
Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode
Kazemon is #532 of the Digimon Cards.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Kazemon is #345 of the Digimon Medals.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Kazemon is #345 of the Digimon Medals.
Digimon World: Next Order
Kazemon is #464 of the Digimon Cards.
Kazemon is an obtainable Digimon at the H-Hybrid level.
Notes and references
- ↑ Kazemon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game and is equated to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game α.
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "Kazemon Kicks It" 
- ↑ Digimon Xros Wars (manga), "Xros Songs!! To All Youths Who Chase their Dreams!!" 
- ↑ Ten Warriors and acquiring unknown abilities."" : "A Digimon that possesses power over Wind that has transcended legend by inheriting all the might of one of the legendary
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "The Swiss Family Digimon" 
- ↑ YouTube: "digimon frontier cms."
- ↑ Digimon Frontier (manhua)
- ↑ This attack is named "Hurricane Gale" in Digimon Frontier, "Lucemon on the Loose" .